What is an intercensic poll
In demographics, there is one intercensic estimate an estimate of the population between official census dates, both census numbers being known. Some nations regularly produce intercensic estimates, while others do not. Intercensal estimates, depending on methodology, completeness, accuracy (as they can be significantly underestimated or overestimated), and date of the data, may be less or more meaningful than official census figures and may be published by nations, subnational entities, or other organizations, including those not using Governments connected. They differ from population projections as obtained from past data, although intercensic estimates can be used to form population projections. 
Intercensic estimates are one of two types of population estimates that are the other post-censorship estimates . Intercensic estimates are considered more accurate than postcensic estimates because they approximate between two dates, with the exact Number is known (taking into account errors) and is regarded as factual.  In addition, post-censorship estimates can be based on the previous census. (For example, a post-censorship estimate for 2011 may be based on a census for 2000 due to the time and complexity of producing estimates from the 2010 census data.)
All censuses are estimates, including censuses (in reality every survey has a margin of error, even most censuses are corrected for data omissions, duplication, fraud, and miscounts). However, some counts include random samples (door-to-door and / or over the phone). from actual residents rather than just producing numbers based on mathematical models. These counts are called called intercensic surveys . American Community Survey is one of those in the United States, where a percentage of residents are called and asked to complete a census-style questionnaire. The topics dealt with may differ from the census forms, even if population figures are produced for both.
- Statistics Indonesia (BPS) publishes annual province-by-province estimates for all provinces, regency, and kota in Indonesia, with some provinces being more recent than others. A survey is conducted every 10 years, 5 years after the census.
- China 1% Survey (全国 1 ％ 人口 抽样 调查) 5 years after each census, 1% of the population is interviewed to make population estimates between official 10-year censuses.
- The Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics (IBGE) regularly publishes annual estimates for all states and cities in Brazil.
- Statistics Canada regularly publishes quarterly intercensic estimates for provinces and territories in Canada.
- Japan publishes regular intercensic estimates for all prefectures and cities in October each year.  National estimates are published monthly. 
- The United States Census Bureau publishes periodic intercensic estimates of the total population of the country, states, and metropolitan areas annually. Areas with no legal capacity are only counted in censuses. California produces annual estimates separately from the Census Bureau, which includes unincorporated areas and different methods.
- Mexico technically calls it an intercensic poll, but is essentially a mini census between ten censuses that effectively has a 5 year census period.
- Which frame is better Django or Yii
- What are examples of psychopaths
- Who are true tamils
- Gaming laptops have a shorter lifespan
- Why do you love american football
- What are the coolest fun facts
- Who is considered a third party
- Are Meredith and Deluca a good match
- What can you do with CorelDRAW
- Is there an app for pop music
- What made Sosekis Kokoro a Japanese classic
- How long do CATS
- What is a PGN file
- Are there superpower girls
- Who sang the song Imagine in 1971
- What is Pav Bhaji
- What is psychosis according to Jacques Lacan
- Kissing after oral sex is gross
- Should I learn Qt in 2019
- Was Kwame Nkrumah a libertarian
- Why don't some people like Coldplay?
- How can I mobilize people for democracy
- Are these shoes real Vans?
- Why did Google create its Analytics service
- Is aerial photography still illegal in Russia
- How much do coconuts cost in Tanzania
- Rick Santorum becomes President
- Why are forests necessary
- What's the vice of an INFJ
- What do i really mean
- AppDynamics will hold a public listing next year
- How strong is lorazepam
- What vitamins does a pomegranate contain
- What are the best opeds ever written