What does sunlight mean
7 positive effects of the sun on health
The sun. The light that makes life on earth possible. The life of plants, animals and humans is based on sunlight. The influence of the sun on ours Health and our state of mind is more important than we think. Here we tell you 7 reasons for itwhy sunlight is beneficial to our daily life. At the Costa del Sol we can enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine per year.
1. Reduces cholesterol.
Sunlight helps get rid of body fat. At the Sunbathing will raise cholesterol levels lowered in the blood vessels. One advantage of this is that these blood lipids are in Vitamin D which is good for high blood pressure and for the prevention of some cancers such as breast and colon cancer.
2. Lowers blood pressure.
Interesting for high blood pressure, because Sun dilates blood vessels and thus reduces the amount of blood in the organs.
3. Increases sexual desire.
The reason that our sexual desire im Summer is rising, is to be looked for in warmth and solar radiation. We use it to produce testosteronewhich is known as a hormone used to increase libido. The hormone is also used to build muscle and bone mass and prevents diseases like osteoporosis in front. And in fact, the Costa del Sol is often referred to as the 'Costa del amor' (Coast of Love) ...
4. Strengthens the bone structure.
Vitamin D ensures that our body supplies what is so important for our bones Absorbs calcium. Many foods (fish, eggs, olive oil ...) are rich in vitamin D, but the most natural absorption comes from the sun's rays. Our bone structure is going through about 5 minutes of sun Strengthened during the day - something that can be easily achieved in the province of Málaga, even in winter.
5. Sun is beauty.
The beauty criteria of our Associate society tanned Skin of attractive people. Sun increases the Melanin concentration (the pigment that is responsible for the color of our skin, eyes and hair) in the body. And who doesn't want a tanned body in summer?
6. Improves the immune system.
Sun exposure stimulates the production of white blood cells. As we were already taught back then in 'Once upon a time ... life', these carriers are responsible for protecting our organism from pathogens and Foreign matter to protect.
7. The sun makes you happy.
Serotonin is a substance that induces well-being and feelings of happiness. In the sun, our body accelerates it Serotonin production. It has been proven that people in countries with predominantly bad weather and cloudy Days to depression tend. Not with us! After all, the people of Malaga that you will meet on your visit are known for their openness and cheerfulness.
Do not forget! If you are exposed to the sun for a long time, you should ensure that you are hydrated and protect your eyes, skin and head ... The rest is pure enjoyment. Enjoyment of the Costa del Sol, the coast that makes you happy!Not only the climate, but also the vitality of locals and visitors helps to prolong the hours of leisure time that can be enjoyed on the street at any time of the year. An excellent opportunity to see the province of Malaga at its best Experience the side and get to know new travel companions.
- How does a Rankine cycle work
- What is the northernmost city in America
- What types of flip flops
- Iran hates McDonalds
- Why are PL mount lenses so expensive
- Buddhists can be called deists
- Makes you live longer kindness
- What is RTI in car insurance
- What is the origin of corned beef
- How do I find jobs in Slovakia
- Could a world function without nations
- What is saturated vapor pressure
- The iPad is viewed as a mobile device
- Is there a physical test for reality
- What if you are on Wikipedia
- Who became the king after Mahabharata
- How are you today my friend
- How close has SpaceX come to failure
- Why shouldn't you mix through headphones?
- What can you do with CorelDRAW
- Is Zoroastrianism a milder religion than Islam
- Is duckduckgo com really better than google
- What is Zilla Parishad
- Are there really selfless acts
- Why is Batman someone's favorite hero
- How are Azerbaijanis welcomed in Turkey?
- What does 206
- How long is Yonge Street in Toronto
- Why is ethyl acetate insoluble in water
- How did you learn Spanish from scratch
- Why do I lull myself to sleep?
- What causes persistent spread
- What's the favorite breakfast in Liverpool
- Why do people deny psychological abilities