Which is better care optometry or radiology
Do you love the challenge? Do you like to have your finger on the pulse?
Then you will feel comfortable in our environment and you will be able to contribute your competence and develop it together with us!
What you should know about us
As an acute hospital in the center of Linz, our team plays a central role in emergency care. Our specialist departments are led by renowned experts in their field - according to Lean Health Care principles.
Our offer to you
- With us you can combine professional excellence and humanity - personal attention is anchored in our basic values, we give time and space for this.
- Appreciative interaction - we work interdisciplinary and on an equal footing with flexibility, support and trust for a long-term “partnership”.
- A wide variety of social benefits (lunch, company outings; company apartments & parking spaces if required and subject to availability), also as part of our vitality program
- Offers to better combine family and work (company kindergarten, children's holiday week)
- good connection to public transport
Overview of the medical departments
Specialists and general practitioners work in the following departments:
|Specialists in ophthalmology and optometry|
|General surgery and vascular surgery|
|Specialists in surgery with an additive subject vascular surgery (according to ÄAO 2006) or specialty vascular surgery (according to ÄAO 2015)|
|Specialists in anesthesia and intensive care medicine|
|Gynecology and Obstetrics|
|Specialists in gynecology and obstetrics|
|Specialists in internal medicine|
|Specialists in neurology|
|Specialists in radiology|
|Ward operation and / or emergency ambulance|
|General practitioners are important pillars in the ward operations of our medical departments and / or essential in the emergency room.|
Your letter of application
If you are interested, please apply directly to one of the Vacancies or send us your initiative applicationPlease add to your application:
- curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Citizenship Certificate
- Birth certificate
- PhD certificate
- General Practitioner Diploma
- Specialist certification
- Proof of infection protection
- Criminal record certificate
Your contact persons
If you have any questions regarding the content, please contact the respective head of department; you will also receive initial information from the HR department:
Head of Human Resources
T: 00 43 732 7897 ext. 26514
A.ö. Hospital of the Merciful Brothers Linz
Seilerststätte 2 | 4021 Linz
- How does the application programming interface work
- Who designed the broken icons
- Can an ant kill an elephant
- The Bible was the first anthology
- Cruise ships try to avoid storms
- What rules the world economy
- How was the television originally made?
- Will Hollywood ever run out of ideas
- Why are YouTube comments always properly leaned
- Is Jewish extremism a psychological problem?
- How did Confucianism affect culture?
- What does transference mean in therapy
- All honest mistakes are forgivable
- How Walgreens prevents shoplifting
- Is there another type of math
- Why are privacy policies so complicated
- Is the NullPointerException enabled or disabled in Java
- Scratched jeans are now fashionable
- Where can I put a novel online?
- How to say floor in French
- What does karaoke help with
- When did people start celebrating Christmas?
- Where to look for printing services
- Who sang the song Poker Face 2009
- Isnt Womens Day Against Gender Equality
- Who are the Star Wars rebels
- What is a dogma in life
- What King Louis XVI. Made so unpopular
- What can cat smell
- What does the following code 2
- Why do living things change over time
- How do we abuse electricity
- What is the history of journalism
- Why did you move to San Bernardino