What does idle time mean
The "Idle time after accidental reactivation" option under "Energy saving" in the "Energy Options" dialog box is not displayed in the user interface by default. After the specified period of time (in minutes), the device switches back to energy-saving mode in the event of an unintentional reactivation (e.g. through Windows update). With the help of the registry, the hidden option can be displayed.
That's how it's done:
- Start "% windir% \ regedit.exe" or "% windir% \ regedt32.exe".
- Click through the following keys (folders):
- Double-click the "Attributes" key.
If this key does not yet exist, then you have to create it. To do this, click with the right mouse button in the right window. In the context menu, select "New"> "DWORD value" (REG_DWORD). Enter "Attributes" as the key name.
- If necessary, change the value from "1" (do not display) to "2" (display).
- The changes may only take effect after a restart.
1 = The option "Idle time after unintentional reactivation" under "Save energy" is not displayed. (Default)
2 = The option "Idle time after unintentional reactivation" under "Save energy" is displayed.
- Please do not change anything else in the registration file. This can result in Windows and / or application programs no longer working properly.
- Should juries be abolished in the UK
- How much do weeds cost in India
- What can ruin the harvest time
- Parents are relatives
- How is weight loss
- What is a VA-Guaranteed Home Loan
- Will people ever stop hating Donald Trump?
- Are essential oils still used in medicine?
- How are you a cliché
- Why did Zidane come across Materazzi
- What is a bad wheel bearing
- What is cremation insurance
- Will Alexa and personal assistants replace schools
- What is your work experience in Concentrix
- Is a vegan diet good for GERD
- Are motivational classes worth it
- Which world war had the most heroes?
- What are working connections
- Would you take care of me in entrepreneurship
- Does Kolbe have any validity
- What are good textbooks for pattern recognition
- Japan is bigger than Iran
- What does a phone look like under the microscope?
- Invest growth better than value investing