What are they not telling you about Tanzania
What our guests say about a safari with Bushkomba ...
Dear Christine, dear Joseph,
We would like to thank our excellent guide, Joseph Chengula, in particular for the wonderful and informative individual trip from February 25th to March 16th, 2017 through the southern part of Tanzania with Bushkomba Adventure. He guided us through his homeland with a lot of technical and professional competence: the African culture with the country and its people.
We enjoyed the flora and fauna in their original form with a lot of peace and solitude in the Selous Game Reserve, Rufiji Delta, Mikumi and Ruaha National Park. During the boat trip and on several game drives, we experienced first hand the variety of animals living in Tanzania, such as elephants, giraffes, lions, hippos, antelopes, wildebeests, buffalo, various species of birds and other small animals: a real treat for us as photographers.
In different daily routines, also during our 4-day stay in the Bio Camp on Lake Nyassa - a jewel and paradise under the African sky - we were given totally new insights and impressions, for example by visiting various social institutions, monasteries of the Benedictine order, Schools and health centers. Highlights were, among other things, the extensive visit to the Maasai and the performances of various groups from the population with music, dance and singing, accompanied by a large number of laughing, beaming children.
We also like to think back to the beautiful evenings at the lake with sundowners, candlelight dinners and a campfire.
Our individual trip was rounded off with two relaxation days in Dar es Salaam, in a typical hotel on the Indian Ocean.
Conclusion: For us an unforgettable adventure trip with Bushkomba Adventure in the original Tanzania.
Asante sana, Kwaheri:
Susy and Bruno, July 2, 2017
- Why is the USA not invited to Eurovision?
- Why did you decide to leave the cafeteria
- What does IgG
- Which is better Msc or Mca
- Can mosquitoes bite more than once
- How were archers used in combat?
- What time of year is best to travel
- Acting What is it like to play Hamlet
- Goku versus Naruto
- How has Infosys grown
- Are OMR and OCR sheets the same?
- Biochemical drugs cure cancer
- How do you deal with micromanagement
- What are the Unified Communications products
- Who is Brian Rothenberg
- What are the best business courses
- What are Biztalk Artifacts
- Do the French have Christmas trees
- Why is there PCl5
- You should buy a car with rust
- How did you find out about parental alienation?
- Can a thyroid patient undergo PRP?
- Which font does LegalZoom use
- Are humans land animals