What is 5 5 8 1
Buy shoes online - shoe size table for women's and men's shoes
What is your shoe size outside of Germany? German Shoe sizes you can easily convert to e.g. English (UK) with our table. By the way, there is no difference between German and European sizes. (DE / EU / EUR / UK).
Measuring the shoe size. The easiest way to measure your shoe size is with a sheet of paper and a pencil. Take off your shoes and socks. Place your feet on a piece of paper and trace the outline. (Please hold the pencil as vertically as possible.) Then, measured from the heel to the front toe, you will find your shoe size according to our table. You simply use the length in cm and compare the values in the columns. You are probably familiar with this method from the Shoe stores, there they still use adjustable shoe sizes - gauges. These are mainly used for children's shoes. For adults, the shoe size changes only minimally. Please also try to measure your shoe size once in the morning and in the evening. It is worth it!
Not all shoe sizes are the same
But be careful: shoe sizes and measurements may vary depending on the manufacturer, brand and shape.
|foot length in cm|
(Measured from your longest toe to the end of your heel.)
|Shoe size EUR||Shoe size UK|
|Shoe size 36||22,5||36||3,5|
|22,9||36,5||Shoe size 4|
|Shoe size 37||23,4||37||4,5|
|Shoe size 38||23,8||38||Shoe size 5|
|Shoe size 39||24,6||39||Shoe size 6|
|Shoe size 40||25,1||40||6,5|
|25,4||40,5||Shoe size 7|
|Shoe size 41||25,8||41||7,5|
|Shoe size 42||26,5||42||Shoe size 8|
|Shoe size 43||27,1||43||Shoe size 9|
|Shoe size 44||27,8||44||9,5|
|28||44,5||Shoe size 10|
|Shoe size 45||28,5||45||10,5|
|Shoe size 46||29,1||46||Shoe size 11|
- Can individual cells be conscious?
- Titanic Film is available in Hindi
- Is C meant to die?
- What acid is present in anjeer?
- What did Julius Caesar's diet consist of?
- How can I increase the speed of my thinking
- Which data type is duplicate
- What is Insights Tree
- What is the path to 100 followers
- What is GDPR How does it work
- What is the industrial importance of microorganisms?
- How can astrology predict a person's future
- Can salt be absorbed through the skin
- Why is Professor Slughorn in Slytherin
- What a difficult decision Queen Elizabeth made
- How do I answer the following question
- How do I start a video
- Do you have a talent for drawing?
- Can we build a probability machine
- What can you do with self-loathing
- What if you are on Wikipedia
- Why did Robert Frost write poetry
- How can I print an entire article
- What are the advantages of working alone