What are the most effective negotiation skills
Situational Procurement Negotiation ™
Sentinel's Procurement Negotiation ™ workshop is tailored for purchasing managers who want to expand their repertoire of negotiating skills and close better, larger deals faster. The workshop focuses on the behavior in negotiations and how a trained and experienced negotiator can gain control in a negotiation and use it for himself, regardless of the particular situation and the distribution of power between the two parties. The intensive training takes place over two days and is structured in three levels of difficulty. The trainers are experienced former buyers and have worked for leading blue chip trading and purchasing organizations. Real case studies from participants are used to achieve the greatest possible realism and subsequent application of the Sentinel Situational Model.
Negotiating behaviors are divided into four groups and experienced negotiators know how and when to use these behaviors at any time to steer the negotiation in your favor. The behaviors can be used to “exploit” the typical logical approach of suppliers and their emphasis on “relationship” in negotiation situations. The best trained negotiators employ various behaviors in the current business environment to get the best results, control the negotiation process, and gain financial advantage.
The most successful and powerful purchasing organizations have learned to actively seek out and exploit the weaknesses that come with an emphasis on “good relationships”.
For each of the four behavioral groups, we present the competencies and techniques with the help of intensive practical demonstrations of common and effective tactics in order to enable the participants to gain and maximize control over the course of the negotiation in any negotiation situation. In addition to covering strong tactics for forced control, the behavior model also includes gentler, more subtle but equally effective approaches. In addition, the potential advantages and required behaviors that are necessary to maximize the benefits of a collaborative negotiation approach are examined.
- 2 day workshop Sentinel Situational Negotiation ™ as well as one day embedding workshop 6 weeks later
- Training in one of three different levels of difficulty
- Your trainers are experienced former buyers or purchasing experts who use dynamic training methods and an optimal participant / trainer ratio in order to achieve the best results
- Tailored to you - the skills are conveyed through examples from your practice
- Individual and organization-related feedback reports to enable focus setting and benchmarking after the course
- The Sentinel situational model will enable you to control the course of negotiations and to take advantage of the typical “relationship-focused” approach of your suppliers. However, the model also provides a counterbalance to this approach by understanding the benefits of a collaborative negotiation approach
- Easy to use - an easy-to-use and at the same time advanced basic structure with a three-step tool that enables preparation for any negotiation.
- Learn about the tactics you can use to control negotiations in a positive or negative sense, if necessary, and how to bring your appointments to a more productive level and thereby close better, bigger deals, faster.
- Build your team's confidence and ambition when it comes to negotiations
- Improved internal coordination and communication through a common approach and standardized roles in the team.
- Our customers report a 30-fold repayment of the course within 10 weeks.
- Mitch McConnell does a difficult job
- What is Saint Louis University known for?
- Which colors start with L.
- Why isn't Jenny with Gossip Girl anymore
- Sorry for your beauty surgery
- What are psychometric statistical methods
- What are some college sports
- Where can I play Fantasy EPL
- What food means crescent in French
- Is Disney done making original films?
- Who were four sisters in ancient Rome
- Miso paste has an active koji culture
- Which YouTube video made your day
- What does low bone density really mean?
- How is life at Mahindra Comviva
- How can diabetes be prevented in dogs
- How much division should women expose
- Why is Airbnb so valued?
- What are the topics in Pulp Fiction
- Can Elasticsearch work well with MongoDB
- Why are DVI connections white
- How can we divide 0 by 0?
- Who produces Game of Thrones
- Why is my Apple Pencil not working