What makes an equation beautiful
13. Solve equations
the same, the equation, solve, the solution, the page, different, see, look, change, read, read off, write, the bracket, swing, the amount, the solution amount, expect, hide, play, hide and seek, look, beautiful , look, look, learn, shape, transform (= change), the equivalence (equivalence)
Hide and seek with variables: if a variable is hidden in an equation, then we can look for it What does she look like? What can we expect here? This is particularly nice to learn with linear equations. We'll look at that in this chapter.
1. Solve an equation
An equation has two sides that are the same. Even if they look different.
You may be familiar with this task from the Internet.
What is the solution? (Source: unknown)
We write the solution between curly brackets and call this the solution set L.
Please solve the following equations.
2. Linear equations
the equation, the variable, simple, complicated, even, the value, accept, agree, linear, quadratic, the degree, the basis, actually, employ, test, set, insert, make
An equation has one or more variables. It can be simple and complicated. It can have zero, one, or even multiple solutions. A solution is a number. If the variable takes the value of this number, then the equation is correct.
We only want to deal with solving linear equations in these fundamentals. How do we actually know whether our solution is correct? This is shown by the sample.
3. The rehearsal
For the sample, we plug 7 into the equation.
7 really is a solution. We did the test.
Try the exercises above.
We'll keep looking at linear equations. In the next chapter we will see what they have to do with everyday life. In further math courses we will see that we can also “draw” these equations. For a start, however, what we have done here in this chapter is sufficient. It's great that you're here.
Corrections: Maria Fatoba
Found a mistake? Please send an email to [email protected] Many Thanks!
- Where is the oldest tree in Texas
- Why is my father neglecting me emotionally
- What is the deadliest campaign
- What do films with children do wrong
- What are threats to the earth
- Why does London England have no smog
- How is sulfuric acid formed
- Is 12 backwards 21
- ITunes is dead
- What is the difference between Lightroom Photoshop
- What is the formula of the exerted force
- Why is Obama deliberately sabotaging Trump's presidency
- What do you think of JS
- Why only eat protein
- Can a corpse rot in space
- What animal does Dracula transform into?
- What is taffeta
- Why doesn't Joker publish in Varanasi
- Why do I forget words so much
- What is EOT on Linux
- The farmers earn more money
- What are some great unused words
- Georgia is a beautiful country
- Is Hindustan University good for mechanical engineering