What is Inferred Algebraic Geometry
Lecture: Algebraic Geometry 2
The lecture is the continuation of the lecture on algebraic geometry in the summer semester. Appropriate prior knowledge is required.
Time and place: Di, 8-10, SR B; Thu, 8-10, SR B.
Exercises: Thu, 14-16, SR F.
Literature: The same recommendations apply as for algebraic geometry 1. I also mention the cohomology theory
- R. Godement, Topologie Algébrique et théorie des faisceaux, Hermann 1960.
- A. Grothendieck, Sur quelques points d'algèbre homologique, Tohoku Math. J. 9 (1957), 119-221.
- C. Weibel, An introduction to homological algebra, Cambridge University Press.
A nice-to-read introduction to the concept of spectral sequence is given in
- T. Chow, You could have invented spectral sequences, Notices of the AMS, January 2006
Content of the lecture:
9. Projective morphisms
9.1 The Proj construction
9.2 Quasi-coherent sheaves on Proj S.
9.3 Very ample and ample bundles of straight lines
10. Affine and proper morphisms
10.1 Affine, finite, whole morphisms
10.2 Actual morphisms
10.3 Evaluation Criteria
11th dimension, flat morphisms
11.2 Flat morphisms
12. Normal schemes
12.1 Definition, simple properties
12.3 Rational mappings
12.4 Tsariski's main theorem
12.5 Algebraic Curves
13. Cohomology of sheaves
13.1 Derived functors
13.2 Sheaf cohomology
13.3 Cech cohomology
13.4 Spectral Sequences
13.5 Higher direct images
14. Cohomology of affine schemes, of projective space
14.1 Cohomology of quasi-coherent sheaves on affine schemes
14.3 Cohomology of Projective Space
14.4 Finiteness Theorems
15. Serre duality
1. Duality for the projective space
2. The dualizing sheaf, Serre duality
3. Sheaves of differential forms, smooth morphisms
4. The Riemann-Roch theorem
16. Theorem about formal functions, cohomology and base change
1. Theorem about formal functions
2. Cohomology and change of base
- Work makes life beautiful
- Baptized Jesus
- Can gentrification be stopped?
- Where does donated hair go?
- Unrelated work experience on resume
- What if Daenerys had never found her dragons
- How is Napoleon seen today?
- How was the Gate 2015 CSE paper
- Red Robin Restaurant is overpriced
- Which programming language is sufficient
- What are good questions about the employee survey
- Isnt Womens Day Against Gender Equality
- Why don't we train more doctors?
- Does Gotham deserve the Joker Why
- Airlines have WiFi in transoceanic flights
- Why is it difficult for most people to write?
- Where was Jhum cultivation mainly practiced?
- How helpful is MCAT tutoring
- What if Nappa and Raditz were alive
- What are some great unused words
- Which startup idea should I build?
- Workstations may have cameras in bathrooms
- Why are most of the Goans Christians
- How will Trump affect stem cell research