Should I buy a Yamaha Fascino or not
Yamaha: Refreshes the India scooter Fascino
8. 1. 2020
The Japanese manufacturer wants to sell 200,000 units of the fundamentally revamped 125 cc on the world's largest two-wheeler retail market this year.
The Yamaha Fascino has been on the road in India since 2015. According to the manufacturer, there is a major update for the scooter this year, not least because the new emissions standard BS6 (Bharat Stage VI) will apply in the world's largest single market for two-wheelers from April 2020, which is essentially based on the standards applicable in Europe. According to its own information, Yamaha intends to bring 200,000 pieces of the combustion scooter onto the market this year alone; a total of almost 22 million two-wheelers are brought to the market every year in India, of which a good 30 percent are in the scooter segment. For comparison: In Germany, slightly more than 25,000 scooters from 125 cubic meters and up were newly registered in 2019.
According to Yamaha, the Fascino anno 2020 is powered by an air-cooled 4-stroke single-cylinder engine with two valves and a displacement of 125 cubic centimeters. The engine, for which Yamaha specifies an output of 8.7 HP and a maximum torque of 9.7 Nm, replaces the 110 cubic unit previously used and will in future use an automatic start-stop system in order to achieve low consumption values and thus comply with the new emissions standards to be able to meet. In total, the scooter, which is held in check with a hydraulic brake disc at the front and a drum brake at the rear, only weighs around 99 kilos (with a full tank).
The design of the Fascino with its sweeping curves, flat body parts, a lavishly upholstered bench and unmistakable retro style elements is perceived as "European" in India. According to Yamaha, the target group is trend-conscious city dwellers who are looking for a modern, stylish vehicle. The scooter is manufactured in Yamaha's own production facilities in the country, and it is on the list with a maximum retail price of around 70,000 rupees - the equivalent of less than 900 euros.
- Why does Amazon give cashback for orders
- Why does the media ask so much
- Why are people fascinated by material success
- How can I make my ankles thinner?
- What does end-to-end encryption mean?
- How many bank branches are there in Morena
- Which is the best digital marketing institute
- Indians can study in Osnabrueck
- Where did the first Gulf War begin
- Is anyone seen in samadhi
- Can chimpanzees be trained to use firearms?
- Does thinking always follow a logical system?
- Where does the Edam cheese come from?
- Well worth the cosmetics school in 2016
- Names Noida inspired by Nevada USA
- How a fern multiplies
- How's the nightlife in Johannesburg?
- Are deer in danger
- What are some benefits of microdermabrasion
- How popular is Amr Diab in Turkey
- What do mangoes do to you
- My blogger blog is no longer accessible
- If x 3x then what is x
- What is the speed of communication satellites