Features of PVC foam sheet
PVC foam sheets
FOREX classic & color
Premium board with outstanding mechanical properties
Fine-cellede homogeneouse foam structure and evenlye, semi-glosse surface are their preference.
|Colours||White; yellow, dark yellow, orange, red, blue, dark blue, green, gray, black|
|Strengthen||white in 1 - 10 mm; colored in 3 mm (and 5 mm on request)|
|Formats||white: 2030 x 3050 mm or 1560 x 3050 mm; color in 3 mm 1220 xx 3050 mm, other formats on request|
The economical solution for printing
Light, bright white, even surface, printing without pretreatment make them popular!
|Colours||white, foiled on one side|
|Strengthen||2 mm up to 10 mm|
|Formats||2030 x 3050 mm or 1560 x 3050 mm; other formats on request|
PVC free foam board with special properties
PVC free foam panels with 20% higher material density than comparable hard foam panels!
The fire classification "flame retardant“It is ideally suited for applications in public spaces. The panels are offered in numerous formats - so there is minimal waste and a very good price-performance ratio.
These features inspire:
- matt / matt, protective film on one side
- high degree of whiteness, best bending stiffness
- optimized surface for best ink adhesion
- Density: 550 kg / qm (white), 600 kg / qm (colors)
- Process reliability through tight thickness tolerances
- flame retardant according to EN 13501-1 B-s3, d0
|Colours||white, gray, yellow, dark yellow, red, black|
|Strengthen||white in 1 - 30 mm; gray and red in 3 and 5 mm, yellow in 5 mm, black in 3, 5, (8) and 10 mm|
|Formats||1560 x 3050 mm, 2050 x 3050 mm; and many other formats - we will be happy to provide you with information on request|
WILKULUX® PVC integral foam sheet
The solution for light printing
Amorphous thermoplastic with closed-cell, matt-glossy surface and very high UV stability for outdoor and indoor use.
Very easy to print and bondable, low moisture absorption, flame retardant & self-extinguishing, therefore can also be used as a thermal break. The Wilkulux PVC foam sheet suitable for contact with food (FDA-Compatibility).
|Strengthen||10, 19 and 24 mm|
|Formats||1250 x 3000 mm, in 10 mm thickness also 1250 x 4000, 1560 x 3000 and 1560 x 4000 mm|
- very good mechanical properties and surfaces
- insensitive and robust
- simple mechanical processing (standard tool, thermoforming)
- Sign making
- Advertising technology
- Exhibition & shop construction, shop design
- Interior & window dressing
- screen printing
- Digital printing
- medium and long-term outdoor applications
- Have you ever parted with your emotions?
- How does the electric field become zero
- What does technical drawing mean
- Which liver diseases can lead to a malfunction of the pancreas?
- What are the basic finance concepts
- How is Budapest Business School doing
- Do you think Trump is using scare tactics
- How should error messages be written
- 1099 contracts are common for startups
- What careers can computer science majors have
- How does alcohol affect breathing?
- Are you satisfied as a BAMS doctor?
- What are vocabulary 1
- Is it ok to say disabled
- Supports Andhra Bank PayPal
- How do I understand lighting in photography
- Where would you not want to die?
- What are the best free virtual machines
- What morning habits can change your life
- What is the advantage of FRM
- How do I turn into a dog
- Do petitions actually go anywhere
- What does data storytelling mean for you
- How does the guacamole restaurant stay fresh?