How does nutrition help heart health
Diet for heart failure
Oatmeal, muesli without sugar;
Whole grain pasta, whole grain rice, jacket potatoes
Durum wheat pasta; peeled rice, french fries, croquettes, mashed potatoes, pancakes, potato pancakes;
Ready meals, fast food
(2 servings / day)
Rare, because high in sugar: pineapple, banana, pear, persimmon (Sharon), honeydew melon, cherry, mango, grapes
(3 servings / day)
(approx. 40 g / day)
Pine nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
(approx. 2-3 tbsp / day)
(approx. 2 liters / day)
in Measures (not in the case of high cholesterol levels or histamine intolerance): Shellfish (crayfish, shrimp, lobster, crab, shrimp)
Milk and milkproducts,
Milk 1.5% fat, buttermilk, quark up to 20% fat, natural yoghurt 1.5% fat; Cheese up to 45% fat i. Tr .:
Semi-hard cheese, soft cheese, feta, mozzarella - particularly lean: Harz cheese, grainy cream cheese
Cream, sour cream and creme fraiche; Pudding, rice pudding, fruit yoghurt, fruit quark, cocoa preparations, fruit buttermilk
- Can I fly with an ear infection?
- Gets SBI PO investment banking roles
- How long do lithium polymer batteries last
- How is SJCE girl hostel
- What are hearing aids
- Boiling hot peppers reduce their heat
- How does a rim job feel?
- Has Peppertap warehouse in Delhi
- Is this website totally against Trump
- Permanent residents in Canada can choose provincial
- Is the NPD recognized in psychology
- What small websites do you visit every day
- ASUS Zenphone brand is banned in India
- How to study international relations affectively
- Are the members of Twice underweight?
- Which product will be profitable for 2015?
- What does low bone density really mean?
- How can I get astrological advice
- How do I start my own bitcoin
- How close has SpaceX come to failure
- What does a Pell Grant look like
- Who invented the refractometer?
- Why can't elements beyond Oganesson be created?
- What does the Spanish word esso mean