Where is the random chart used
UML state diagrams: make sequences of object states visible
Events (Actions) can describe in more detail under which conditions a state is exitedto switch to the next state. During the transition from the initial state to the first real state, it is not necessary; further event details are optional. If no event is specified, it means that it will occur automatically as soon as all activities in previous states have been completed.
A NO event (trigger / ANY trigger) indicates that the event basically always present is. Events can be named as behavior specification within the state or within the state transition (see transition).
A triggering event must have the following three conditions fulfill:
- entry: The event is triggered automatically when entering a state, i. H. in all incoming transitions.
- exit: The event is triggered when a state is exited, i. H. in all outgoing transitions.
- do: The event is triggered again and again if the state is not changed.
These behavior specifications can be noted within the state in order to show in a simplified manner the behavior under which the state changes. There are two possibilities for the graphical representation of such triggers: On the one hand, they can be identified within the corresponding state, as the following state diagram example illustrates:
- What percentage of the crimes remain unsolved?
- How do you save money for my company?
- What does Ketu Mahadasha mean
- Hugh Jackman is a good actor
- What's the saddest movie with dogs
- How much is Leonardo DiCaprio worth
- Why should someone ask you something
- How did you feel about Skyrim?
- What are some strange space marine chapters
- Is Great Britain an ethnostat
- Is shorthand important? Are there any possibilities
- Who was the narcissist in your life
- How was the Konark temple built
- In which county is Fort Wayne Indiana
- Have you got a membership from Wipro?
- How was your first submarine dive
- Which countries compensate software developers best
- What does it mean anyway
- What are the different types of customers
- Why does an object have a velocity of zero
- Why do old people have big ears
- Castor oil causes outbreaks
- What does karaoke help with
- Does DuckDuckGo offer an internship