What does the word Gugutka mean
Part of Speech: ParticleHyphenation:
- az | there
- 1) expresses a probability; probably, probably
- 2) in questions: expresses a possibility or assumption; about, maybe
- 3) expresses a numerical approximation; approximately, approximately, approximately
- Hereditary word from the ancient Slavonic* a si there; etymologically related to asi
- 1) asi, hádam, možno, snáď, vari
- 2) vari
- 3) asi, zrejme
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Azda" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/azda/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a note to the entry "azda". You can add application examples or hints to the use of the term "azda". These help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
aside (Portuguese) Part of speech: noun, (male) Hyphenation: a | zei | te, plural: a | zei | tes Pronunciation / stress: ...
azeites (Portuguese) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: a | zei | tes Grammatical features: plural of the noun…
azeno (Esperanto) Part of speech: noun Hyphenation: a | ze | no, plural: a | ze | noj Word meaning / definition: 1) der ...
azenoj (Esperanto) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: a | ze | noj Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
azenojn (Esperanto) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: a | ze | nojn Grammatical features: Accusative plural of ...
azenon (Esperanto) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: a | ze | non Grammatical features: Accusative singular of ...
acentric (German) Part of speech: adjective increments: positively acentric, comparative acentric, superlative most acentric ...
acentric (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: azent | ri | cal pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ˈaʦɛntʀɪʃə]…
acentric (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: azent | ri | schem Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
- Why did the Quora's popularity decrease after 2011?
- How did the Hurricane Ioke develop
- Mark Chapman wanted John Lennon killed
- Where did Bram Stoker write Dracula
- In what vile plays did Shakespeare appear
- When did fashion magazines start using Photoshop?
- What is the best WiFi channel
- What is Coris Disease
- Is narcissism dependent on culture
- How can I learn Photoshop editing
- What is a cousin
- Which is more important skill or networking
- Summer or winter in Northern California
- Has democracy failed the developing world
- How did Mark Zuckerberg start his business
- Can I download WhatsApp without downloading Bluestack
- Does the umbrella insurance cover professional liability
- Which foreign country did you visit first?
- Is consumerism bad for society
- Tartaric acid is a mineral
- Is there true love in childhood
- Sovereign Default Can a country go bankrupt
- What is IBS Disease and its Cure
- How does a flintlock work