Why is tuberculosis spreading?
Tuberculosis: symptoms, forms and mechanisms of disease
An early form of post-primary tuberculosis is that Miliary tuberculosisthat arises directly from primary tuberculosis. The pathogens spread en masse to the lungs and other organs via the blood and lymphatic systems. That is why one speaks of a primary generalization. If the meninges are also affected, this leads to meningitis (meningitis). This TB meningitis - and miliary tuberculosis in general - is a serious clinical picture that must be treated immediately. Symptoms of miliary tuberculosis are:
- a headache
- neurological failures
- Cough and shortness of breath
- Night sweats
Miliary tuberculosis can occur in people whose immune system is weakened at the time of infection. But they can also be observed in infants and young children and very old people. Fortunately, this form of tuberculosis has become very rare in Germany.
In reactivated tuberculosis, there is a symptom-free interval between the initial infection and the flare-up of the disease, which in certain circumstances can last for decades. The lungs are particularly affected. But the pathogen can also affect other organs. Classic places for such organ tuberculosis are:
- the pleura
- the kidneys and the lower urinary tract
- the bones
- the lymph nodes
The symptoms of tuberculosis depend on which organ or organs are affected.
- Can tomatoes grow on trees
- Is duckduckgo com really better than google
- Who are the youngest performers?
- What is worse gum pockets or gum recession
- Do you want power
- How is the teleperformance in Monterrey, Mexico
- What is the best hospital in Berlin
- In your dictionary, what do you want
- Is CaCO3 a neutral salt
- Octopuses have erogenous areas
- What is EOT on Linux
- How big is civil engineering?
- How helpful is MCAT tutoring
- What is the purpose of vaccines
- What do expat Americans think of Trump
- Where is KVL used?
- What time is good for English practice
- What is the cut-off of VITEEE 2016
- The AI shows its effect immediately
- How fashionable is your child
- What is a freelance animator
- Which yoplait yogurt is the healthiest?
- What is CMP in finance
- What do people usually do on blogs
- How does Jaegermeister taste
- Why are mental illnesses becoming more common?
- What's your best management advice
- Can Congress summon the Mueller report?
- What makes an effective trailer
- Should I buy HP 15 ay011nr
- What will happen after the apocalypse
- Should an independent contractor form an LLC
- Film critics have lost their meaning