Team is a noun
Part of speech: declined formHyphenation:
- IPA: [tiːms]
- Genitive singular of the noun team
- Nominative plural of the noun team
- Genitive plural of the noun team
- Dative plural of the noun team
- Accusative plural of the noun team
Similar words (German): Tims
Anagrams:Office, breath, masts, masts, velvets
This is what team means:
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Cases:
- Nominative: singular team; Plural Teams
- Genitive: singular Teams; Plural Teams
- Dative: singular team; Plural Teams
- Accusative: singular team; Plural Teams
- Team, Plural: Teams
- IPA: [Tim]
- 1) Organizational unit made up of several people with different skills
- 2) military Name for 1)
- 3) Sports Name for 1)
- in the 20th century from the Englishteam borrowed.
- 1) unit of work
- 2) Unit, suicide mission, commando unit, platoon, special unit, platoon
- 3) sports group
- 1) colloquial:Lone fighter
- 2) lone fighter
- 1) Application team, archaeological team, medical team, excavation team, action team, development team, development team, expedition team, search team, television team, film team, research team, management team, account team, assembly team, organization team, bankruptcy team, project team, reserve team, rescue team, reporter, Service team, city team, test team, trainer team, negotiation team, board team, election campaign team, certification team
- Women's team, men's team
- Main team, core team, specialist team, top team
- 2) Command team, SEAL team
- 3) Beach volleyball team, football team, Formula 1 team, Formula 3 team, soccer team, handball team, national team, Olympic team, rugby team, switching game team, volleyball team
- 1) We need one team form.
- 1) “Internal team nagging is especially popular when part of the Teams is not present at the moment. "
- 1) “We were the perfect one team, two badly hungover Icelanders in the Faroe Islands. "
- 1) “I ran through the crowd looking for David's truck and came across a German one team that changed a tire at breathtaking speed to the deafening sound of trash metal. "
- 2) "Forward, team!"
- 3) That team from Germany won the game.
- a team can (one) act, dissolve, form, shape, win, react, leave
- Adjective:team-minded, team-internal, team-oriented
- Nouns: Teamwork, team resolution, team building, team boss, team event, team leadership, team spirit, teammate, team leader, team leader, team manager, team member, team teaching, teamwork
- Arabic: 1) طاقم (tˤa: qim (un)) (male); 3) فريق (feri: q (un)) (male)
- Traditionally Chinese): 團隊 (tuánduì)
- Chinese (simplified): 团队 (tuánduì)
- Danish: team (neuter)
- English: team
- Faroese: 1) toymi (neuter)
- French: 1) team (Female)
- Icelandic: 1) teymi (neuter)
- Italian: team (male)
- Japanese: 3) チ ー ム (chîmu)
- Catalan: equip
- Bokmål: team (neuter)
- Romanian: 1) group; 2) unitate; 3) echipă
- Swedish: team (neuter); 3) lay (neuter)
- Spanish: 1) equipo; grupo; 2) unidad
- Czech: tým (male)
- Turkish: ekip; takım, tim
- Hungarian: csapat
- Bavarian: Tiem
Similar words (German):intimate, teak
Anagrams:Office, breath, breathe, mate, meta, tame
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The Teams measure how much water flows in the streams.“
Kölnische Rundschau, August 12, 2019
„Eight fight for three days Teams from six nations in Hanover for the title of best water poloTeams Europe. The local Waspo 98 Hannover team will also be there.“
NDR, June 06, 2019
„The insane world trips continue: Joko Winterscheidt and Klaas Heufer-Umlauf duel with their compiled Teams in 'The duel around the world - Team Joko against Team Klaas' again around the world.“
digitalfernsehen.de, August 01, 2019
„The object is to be built on the Elbe bridges. Which Teams should play there.“
Mopo, January 14, 2019
„But the Bundesliga should be ten Teams be continued.“
Kölnische Rundschau, April 27, 2020
„A big one who can throw - many can do that Teams use. So should some Teams Chasing Bobby Portis.“
Spox, January 09, 2020
„The Teams in Microsoft Teams are groups of people who work together professionally, handle projects together or have common interests.“
netzwelt.de, May 16, 2020
„The manager of a consulting firm put the work of his Teams at the meeting of the municipal council.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, October 10, 2019
„The best Teams of technical people rescuing guest in Rohrbach.“
nachricht.at, 23 September 2019
„The FC Bayern Munich basketball team is among the top eight Teams Europe made it.“
Day24, April 16, 2021
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "teams":
team: Team (German) part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular team; Plural teams genitive: singular teams; Plural teams dative: singular team; Plural teams accusative: singular ...
athlete:… Winter sportsman 1) Reservist Application examples: 1) He is one of the best sportsmen on the team. Typical word combinations: 1) Sportsman of the year Word formations: ...
Sea connection: With the victory of the Swiss team at the America's Cup in 2003, the most coveted of all sailing trophies went to a country without direct access to the sea for the first time
syndicate: ... Example business cartel or banking consortium 2) Criminal organization 3) Designation for teams in regatta sailing 4) Designation for unions in some countries ...
Hooligan: opposing teams) uses application examples: 1) Many hooligans organize themselves in groups and organize fights with other like-minded people
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Teams" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Teams/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “teams” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Tebes (Catalan) part of speech: noun, (female), part of speech: toponym Word meaning / definition: 1) Geography: the ...
Tebet (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular tebet; Plural - genitive: singular Tebet; ...
Tebeth (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Tebeth; Plural - genitive: singular Tebeth; ...
Tebibyte (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular tebibyte; Plural tebibyte genitive: singular ...
Tebibytes (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Tebibyte Hyphenation: Te | bi | bytes Pronunciation / stress: ...
Technetium (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular the technetium; Plural - genitive: singular of ...
Technetiums (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Tech | ne | ti | ums Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
technology (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular technique; Plural techniques genitive: singular ...
techniques (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Tech | ni | ken Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈtɛçnɪkŋ̩]…
technician (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular technician; Plural technician genitive: singular ...
engineer (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular technician; Plural technicians genitive: ...
- How can you diagnose a kidney infection
- How does Google Now on Tap
- What is everyone doing unconsciously
- What does religious belief inform us?
- What is categorical deduction
- What is an espresso
- How can medical data be misused?
- Which companies are working on forecasting technologies
- What is the Clark University ranking
- How can I be well educated?
- Can a person with glasses join the defense?
- What's going on in the steel world
- Is the life experience overrated
- Is smoking more dangerous than drinking alcohol
- What are some psychotic disorders
- Will Trump get richer through his presidency
- Why is water needed for seed germination
- Why has Elon Musk's behavior decreased so much
- Poland will buy Ukraine
- How can I become a powerful prophet?
- When is Los Angeles considered uninhabitable?
- Bilingual children learn new languages better
- How can I upload my website
- Would you eat tomato sauce ice cream