How do I make a funghi pizza
Pizza con funghi
With the pizza con funghi you bring Mediterranean smells into the kitchen. With this recipe, you will be happy to do without finished products in the future.
Rating: Ø 4.4 (26 votes)
Ingredients for 4 servings
95 min. Total time 20 min. Preparation time 75 min. Cooking & resting time
- Dissolve the yeast in water. Mix the salt into the flour, stir in the olive oil and knead the water with the yeast, kneading constantly, until a smooth dough is formed. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place for at least 45 minutes.
- For the pizza sauce, heat olive oil in a saucepan, fry the chopped onion and garlic, add the tomato sauce and season with salt, pepper, Mediterranean herbs, balsamic vinegar and tomato paste. Let it simmer on a low flame.
- Cut the pizza dough into four parts and knead into balls. Wrap each of these in plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees top / bottom heat and warm the baking trays in it. Roll out the pizza balls on a floured surface to form a thin pizza and place on baking paper.
- Cover the baking sheets with parchment paper and place the pizzas on top. Now spread the pizza sauce and the grated cheese thinly on top. Top with half cherry tomatoes and the funghi. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
Tips on the recipe
The pizza tastes best fresh out of the oven with a little chili and garlic oil.
- Which motor goes best with bicycles
- Is EPP a real phenomenon
- How does the payroll application work
- Where was Xi Jinping raised
- How big is fintech
- What are your favorite recipes for chaff
- Eating pork can make you sleepy
- Why is the weather report never correct?
- Is your morale fixed or relative
- What is the full form of Motorola
- Which CRM systems are synchronized with Woopra
- What are some psychological skills
- What are the health benefits of ACV
- This book is good for the NEET
- Animals like to drink cold water
- Are thick eyebrows attractive to men
- What is the adjective form of the parable
- How does the baking of bread change reversibly?
- Miso paste has an active koji culture
- All children can be child prodigies
- What is the definition of fool gold
- Has anyone ever sneaked out of VIT
- How has statistical mechanics influenced machine learning?
- How safe is water