Is the prosperity predetermined
“The future is not predetermined. . . "
Schwarzach Technological change is rampant and even if the exact dimensions cannot be estimated, it will change many areas of life and the world of work. But you shouldn't be afraid of it, says Rainer Singer, Senior Economist at Erste Group. “The future is not predetermined, but can be shaped. In the worst case, we will be overwhelmed by technological change, talent is scarce and there is mass unemployment. In the best case scenario, the companies take on an active role, invest in training and further education of their employees, create attractive conditions for women and older people, look for talent internationally and the state promotes lifelong learning. "
The decisive competitive factor will therefore be qualification. On the occasion of the Erste Group and Sparkassen event at Russmedia in Schwarzach, Singer emphasized that a corresponding mindset and curiosity are needed to approach change. Because the fact is that the demand for workers is increasing, but they are decreasing due to demographics. “The consequence is that prosperity can continue to grow, but only if we work more. This applies above all to the proportion of women. "
Russmedia managing director Markus Raith sees two positive factors against the shortage of skilled workers in the in-house academy and the modern working environment. He deals with change every day. "We are deeply rooted in Vorarlberg, but see growth in internationalization and rely on new digital business models."
Willibald Cernko, Erste Group's Chief Risk Officer, also attaches great importance to digitization and employee qualification. “We have to get away from this either-or thinking. Opening the door to the new world does not mean, however, to digitally replicate the analog banking world, but to rely on a coherent whole. ”In addition, bank customers are now much better pre-informed. “The added value is when the consultant goes one step further in the conversation. Because customers only give you one chance. Therefore, a corresponding qualification is required. "
In contrast to technological change, what will not change so quickly is the interest rate situation, says Rainer Singer. “Short-term interest rates on deposits and loans will not rise until mid-2019, and then only slowly. Longer-term interest rates on bonds will rise earlier, but will remain low in historical comparison. ”VN-reh
- How will search engine marketing develop?
- Why is the beer foam so thick
- What does transference mean in therapy
- Why does everyone have to eat dates every day
- What are the best Stanley Kubrick films
- Which SEO tool is the best SERP analysis
- Which country finally got it right
- Teachers actually harass students
- What is the Toyota Camry 2017 picture
- Michael Jackson was a disturbing person
- How can methanol be used as furnace fuel
- What percentage is required for GST goods
- How does light propagate without a medium
- Why do altcoin prices keep falling
- Gene Roddenberry invented Star Trek on his own
- Who repairs the guitar in Vaishali Ghaziabad
- What is the EasyJets business model
- How does the brain lock thoughts in memory
- How do I free myself from everything
- Why was Sushma Swaraj included in AIIMS
- What do doctors think of homosexuality
- How do I live with an ENTP
- How does this implementation of the quicksort algorithm work
- Why is compassion so powerful
- How was the first hourglass made
- What is 8 8 20
- Why doesn't YouTube have the Next Play button?
- Why was the Brihadeeswarar Temple built
- Microwave-refrigerated food is unsafe
- Phenol is a special case of alcohol
- Why do I always dream of death
- Blindness affects mental health
- How many people came in vit in 2015
- Are there outlet malls in Taipei