Schizophrenics ever harm themselves
Our screening, which you can carry out on this page, can provide an initial rough guide as to whether there may be symptoms that indicate an increased risk of psychosis. However, this test is by no means used for self-diagnosis and does not replace advice from a specialist at our center.
If one or more of the following questions apply to you, please do not hesitate to contact us for advice.
Please check the box on the right if the symptom has been present at any time in the past 12 months.
Meets at least one of the above points towards you?
There may also be an increased risk of psychosis if one of your close relatives (grandparents, parents, siblings, uncles, aunts) had or has a psychotic illness (e.g. schizophrenia).
If this applies to you, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Contact for advice and study participation:
Early Detection Center for Psychoses (FEP) at the University Hospital Bonn
Clinic for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy I Sigmund-Freud Str. 25 I 53105 Bonn
Tel .: (0228) / 28 71 97 40
Email: [email protected]
- How is UNIX and UNIX
- What does a Harvard degree look like
- How does vitamin C increase progesterone levels
- How did Bardock travel back in time
- How do computers detect tiny hardware failures?
- How many Syrians have carried out terrorist attacks around the world
- The inverter saves electricity
- How credible is the New Yorker magazine
- What if Daenerys had never found her dragons
- Who should buy an iPhone 11
- How to start a vehicle loan
- What should you think about differently?
- What is it about Tesla that fascinates you?
- Why do people seek attention online
- What is the hydration of alkene
- Are there unsafe areas in Alwar India
- How do newlyweds start planning their finances together?
- What are the Unified Communications products
- What is the use of NaCl + H2O
- Why is travel insurance considered good
- What is the best hotel in Oslo
- Does your dog have a Halloween costume?
- Why is Tom Brady so polarizing
- Who would win Deathleaper against Cad Bane?
- Which topic makes you most confused
- Which is the best map app
- What are LeetCode Problems
- Can we recycle polymers, polyethylene, plastics, etc.
- How did your cat get fat
- What are some word games
- What is meant by true love
- Dealer mechanics do engine replacement
- Which company is the best pc production
- How do we really listen