What are some good admin html templates
Manage templates in JTL-Wawi
JTL-Wawi includes templates for all business papers used, such as offers, invoices or delivery notes. These can be optically adapted to your business and it is z. B. possible to create templates for certain customer groups. You can also configure the dispatch of the papers here, e.g. B. whether an invoice should be attached by email or not.
Output options (obsolete)
In the dialog window Template management you can create and manage templates for the central output documents in JTL-Wawi (e.g. delivery notes, shipping labels or invoices). Here you will find all templates grouped in so-called template sets. About a Form editor, which is integrated in the template management, you can edit the layout of your templates. While you are designing your templates with the form editor, you manage the output process with the template management.
You can access the template management via the menu item Admin> Print / E-Mail / Export templates.
The integrated in JTL-Wawi Form editor is a tool based on List & Label, which leaves little to be desired in terms of the design options for documents. Basically, the print templates can be roughly compared with the templates that you may already be familiar with from working with serial letters in a word processing program. So-called placeholder variables are used for the various components of the documents, which are automatically replaced by the data from the JTL-Wawi database when they are later printed.
In addition to this basic introduction, you will also find a number of quick guides on using the editor.
DotLiquid is a template engine, which was designed for special and easily customizable purposes. The functionality is very similar to the template engine Smarty known from our JTL shop.
Some advantages of DotLiquid:
- Nice and simple results can be achieved with a few and small commands and functions.
- Complicated programming languages are inconvenient to use, so the unnecessary is avoided.
- The language is designed so that all commands are executed on the client PC. So it is not necessary to load the server with the code.
- With DotLiquid you can easily generate all imaginable outputs, regardless of whether XML, CSV, HTML or other file types.
All DotLiquid variables for:
Under the links at the top of the page you will find a list of all DotLiquid variables for the individual document types. Some of these lists may not be exhaustive.
- Why should endangered species not be protected?
- What are China's environmental impacts on Africa
- What is quantum cooling
- Are there rats in Iceland
- How did you get into heroin
- How do you say beach in Urdu
- Where is GMT located
- How good are honeymoons in Puerto Rico
- INFJ and ENFJ share some features
- How is the scent of perfumes tested?
- For which team does Arjen Robben play
- What is Pope Gregory VIII known for?
- Helps spirituality with discipline
- How was your first submarine dive
- Why is Montenegro separated from Serbia
- Can Google Forms see your email
- Will git ever be replaced
- Do you think about your career?
- Should a child be raised with technology
- How to solve x 5 0
- What is the Edge API
- Should the show Lucifer be renewed
- What is it like to be your ethnicity
- Can you entangle distinguishable particles