What are some recommended Java naming conventions
Prof. Dr. Pape - Java Programming Guidelines - Introduction
Most of the programming guidelines dealt with in the lecture Computer Science 1 can be found here in a clear form. Most of them are Programmingbut also some guidelines Draftguidelines. The rules are grouped in such a way that guidelines which apply to the same programming language elements are usually grouped together.
The programming conventions listed here are essentially identical to the Java Code Conventions published by Sun. In my experience, they correspond to what most Java programmers adhere to in practice - at least if programming conventions and a style are recognizable in the Java source code. Note that there are additional guidelines for advanced Java technologies such as Java Server Pages, Servlets and Enterprise Java Beans (see java.sun.com).
Many of the programming guidelines listed here are not Java-specific at all or only for object-oriented programming but apply to all programming languages. Some of the listed conventions are not equally important - I have not marked them accordingly.
Typically, programming guidelines should be very short: around 2-3 pages. If they are longer, then nobody reads them and the rules are not applied at all. This brevity can later be done without hesitation in the programming guidelines of a company: the rules do not need to be justified there and many no longer need to be mentioned, as they (should) become part of the flesh and blood until the end of the computer science training. Since the programming guidelines listed here are intended for the training of computer science students in the first semester, this document contains a corresponding number of rules and detailed explanations. In project practice, it is advisable to enforce these rules with the corresponding functions of the development environment used (warning in the event of non-compliance, automatic formatting).
The short version of a rule is highlighted. The short version is followed by examples and a detailed explanation. Just follow the reference of the rule.
Overview of the Java programming conventions
Java naming conventions
Variables, Attributes and Parameters
Source code formatting
- Is AngularJS better than reacting
- Accepts Capgemini students
- How is GST used for the benefit of entrepreneurs
- Green papaya is healthy
- Who is investigating murder in Mexico
- Which brick is stronger dry or wet
- How can I expand my social media
- How can I save money during the demonstration?
- Which Glutathione Pills Are Effective
- Are accident reports classified as public records
- What does the emoticon 21
- What is forbidden in a synagogue
- What is the strength material
- Which is more basic pyrimidine or imidazole
- How can I read literary books well?
- Does the cerebrospinal fluid affect intelligence
- What are the top 10 screamo bands
- What is the allure of Fortnite
- What is the minimum wage in Michigan
- Are urinary infections contagious in humans
- Why did Karna not use the Bhargavastra
- Green papaya is healthy
- Why shouldn't I use the Tor Browser?
- What makes you biased
- How far can you hear the fireworks? Why?
- What is Bashar al Assad's race
- Quora recently had a security breach
- If 17x 34 51 what is x
- Can an Iraqi citizen visit Australia
- What is a mix of offers
- What is Islam's position on abortion?
- What are the major big data courses
- Why is software called software
- What is the stroke time profile