Is Dremio free
Dremio Basics (Webinar in German Language)
April 9, 2020 at 11 am CET
Welcome, servus and hello to the basics of Dremio. We look forward to giving you the opportunity to learn more about us and get to know you too. We would be happy to stay in contact with you afterwards.
In this webinar we would like to introduce you to our view of modern data analytics in 2020 and also give you an insight into Dremio as a company. In the live demo, we initially focus on all users of business intelligence tools and show how to find the data that is relevant to you intuitively - and also analyze this data interactively and without waiting for over 1 billion lines.
Rounded off, we also give a first glimpse of how a data engineer makes corrections, adjustments and extensions to data sets without duplicating them. As a result, the data engineer provides a uniform view for all data consumers as a virtual dataset - depending on the respective authorization. See live how both Tableau users and Jupyter Notebook Scientists benefit from it.
Register for free.
Your take-aways from this webinar
- Dremio: who we are - what do we do?
- Why does Dremio call itself "The Data Lake Engine"?
- Queries with the BI tool (Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau ...) of your choice directly on the data lake storage with top performance - why is that possible?
- What advantages does Apache Arrow bring to your data science clients (Python, R, SQL ...)?
- What defines a modern open architecture for data analytics?
- What is a semantic layer?
- Last Mile ETL - correct errors, make additions
- And that too - what is the cute mascot all about? ;)
Who should participate
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Data scientist
- Data Engineer & Data Lake Engineer
- ETL developer
- Data Governance & IT Architect & CDO
- Data warehouse administrator
April 9, 2020 at 11 am CET.
- How many employees does Amazon have
- Is someone religious following a ketogenic diet?
- Can a physics engineer work at NASA
- Why do people eat baby sharks
- Quora recently had a security breach
- Do you have QQ
- What are the healing stages of ringworm
- Do cats need exercise
- What is the best medium-sized umbrella
- What is a customer experience management portal
- Can we eat broccoli flowers
- Why are 99 people risk averse
- Follow your passions or your natural gifts
- Is Mysterio stronger than Spider Man
- All white noises are noise
- What is blue and green vitriol
- How is the actual yield determined
- How do you identify the present
- Is Egypt older than Mesopotamia
- How did your cat get its name
- What was Apple's product line in 08
- Is Harry Potter autosexual
- Why is standing meditation grounded
- Uses Whatspp websockets