Which is the best branch of BBA
Bachelor International Business (B.A.)
Your bachelor's degree at Munich Business School
Munich Business School attaches particular importance to a holistic approach to the study program. Our team of lecturers will support you in developing your bachelor's degree into a responsible business person who has essential soft skills, a broad cultural understanding and a strong personality.
In order to be well received all over the world, you can complete the Bachelor International Business study program in the Bilingual Track (70% German / 30% English) or in the English Track (100% in English). Use your chances!
Bilingual track and English track
If you love the challenge of studying bilingual German / English, you should choose the Bilingual Track. You will get to know technical terms in both languages and thus prepare yourself optimally for a future in both the German-speaking and international economic areas. Very good knowledge of German and English is required for this track.
In the English Track you study entirely in English, so you should have excellent knowledge of English for this track. Knowledge of German is not required. In lecture groups with students from all over the world, you will develop your intercultural skills from the first semester. The track offers international students without knowledge of German the opportunity to learn German as a foreign language and thus become familiar with the German-speaking culture.
- Which is better Authorize net or PayPal
- What does something redneck land do
- Is a belief motivating
- Have tractors tracking systems
- H2SO4 is the chemical symbol for what
- How advanced is the Japanese space program?
- How can I learn to build cars
- How did the Flowtowns Social Discovery Service work
- Can Seven of Nine have children
- How do radio versions of songs work
- What is Captain Marvel's MPAA rating
- Which Microsoft Azure exam is easy
- Israel has an air force
- Did someone try to rob Fort Knox?
- Mobile dental clinic is a great option
- Is it legal to buy bitcoins in India?
- Is philanthropy more rewarding than entrepreneurship
- What is your favorite creature
- Is the auto industry corrupt
- Who was Judass' ancestor
- Is this photo real or photoshopped 1
- How old is Pele
- What constitutes the word are
- Why are ceramics not corroded?