How much do railroad ties cost
used railway sleepers 2
© StALU MS
used railway sleepers 2
© StALU MS
Since direct skin contact in the private sector is difficult to rule out, especially when children are present, old railway sleepers have not been allowed to be sold, given away or used by private end users since 1992. Commercial use as building material was initially still permitted with certain restrictions. After more recent studies have scientifically proven the highly carcinogenic effects of tar oil, the legislation has been adapted to technical progress and tightened further.
Since September 1st, 2002, railway sleepers treated with tar oil may only be re-used as railway sleepers for their original purpose. The placing on the market (sale or other distribution) for other purposes is prohibited and constitutes a criminal offense.
Unfortunately, however, it can be stated that old railway sleepers are still being illegally offered for sale or for free delivery, e.g. B. also via internet auctions. Customers usually purchase these products without knowing that they are violating prohibitions and endangering their health by using them. Under no circumstances may railway sleepers acquired out of ignorance be used. You should contact the dealer, make him aware of the legal situation and request a return.
The legislature has not established a general renovation requirement for thresholds installed earlier. Railway sleepers that were legally used before 09/01/2002 can usually be left if they are installed in such a way that they pose no danger to people or the environment. However, on sensitive areas such as children's playgrounds and in drinking water protection areas or indoors, a distance is generally indicated regardless of the installation date. Subsequent changes to the built-in railway sleepers, such as drilling or sawing, are generally prohibited. Any skin contact, especially at interfaces, should be avoided at all costs. If you want to or have to dispose of your railway sleepers, you must never burn them yourself or use them as firewood. Disposal may only be carried out by authorized companies in approved facilities.
Information on disposal can be obtained from the State Office for Agriculture and Environment Mecklenburgische Seenplatte, Dienststelle Neubrandenburg, Department 50 (Tel. 0395/380 69500) as well as the environmental offices of the districts and the city of Neubrandenburg.
- Dogs experience free will or consciousness
- Should a startup hire an advertising agency
- How do I remove a sink
- What causes plutonium 238 to fall apart
- An irreversible adiabatic cyclic process is possible
- Why am I so super embarrassed
- Will Disney be worth 6 99 months
- Arnold Schwarzenegger uses creatine
- Effective content marketing strategy
- What are some personality development activities
- How were people treated in World War II
- Buy spices online
- If vortioxetine discontinuation occurs abruptly
- What does an interview with the university architecture look like
- Can I study marine engineering in Germany?
- Has anyone really had a paranormal encounter?
- Why does the clay move the fastest in Solid?
- Girls prefer a perfect friend
- Removing theatrical make-up can damage the skin
- Are related to Gnostics and Coptic Christians
- What Are Some Good 7 Word Stories
- Are immunocompromised people more contagious
- Klitzman is a Jewish family name