How do I prepare for XGMT XIMB
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar ((XIMB) is an Indian business school in Bhubaneswar, the capital of the east Indian state of Odisha. XIMB was founded in 1987 and is ruled by the Government of India, the Government of Odisha and the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). The school was established under what the parties call a “social contract” between the government of Odisha and the Jesuits in Odisha. Romuald D’Souza SJ is its Founding Director. It is known that the institute regularly conducts research and development activities in collaboration with government agencies. It is also the competence center for financial policy and taxes (CEFT) set up by the state government. With the establishment of Xavier University Bhubaneswar, XIMB has grown into an autonomous and independent business school under the university, focusing exclusively on business programs. For admission to the institution's MBA and EMBA programs, aspirants must appear for CAT (conducted by IIMs), XAT (conducted by XLRI), GMAT (conducted by GMAC), and XGMT (conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar). For the PhD program in Business Management, the institution follows the standard admission procedure established by Xavier University Bhubaneswar.
The academic programs offered by XIMB-XUB follow the global model for management education. XIMB awards MBA and PhD degrees from Xavier University in Bhubaneswar. Currently, XIMB offers MBA programs in Business Management and Global Management, Executive MBA in Business Management and Business Analytics, and PhD programs at Xavier University in Bhubaneswar (XUB). The Rural Management and Human Resource Management PGDM programs previously offered by XIMB are now housed in two different schools of Xavier University called the Xavier School of Rural Management (XSRM) and the Xavier School of Human Resource Management (XaHR) .
International exchange 
XIMB participates in the international exchange of faculties and students with the following institutions:
- Stellenbosch University Business School (USB), Cape Town, Republic of South Africa
- Skarbek Graduate School of Business Economics, Warsaw, Poland
- KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux and Marseille, France
- Reims Management School, Reims, France
- Antwerp Management School, Antwerp, Belgium
- Fordham University, New York, USA
- Sellinger School of Business and Management, Loyola College of Maryland, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Faculty of Economics - IQS, Barcelona, Spain
- Kyiv Investment Management Institute, Ukraine
- School of Management Law and Languages, Siauliai, Lithuania
- HHL-Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Leipzig
- IÉSEG School of Management, Lille - Paris, France
- Eastern Michigan University, Michigan, USA
- Warsaw Business School, Warsaw, Poland
A team of XIMB sophomore year PGDM students took 4th place in the Rubicon International Business Case competition held in 2006 in Iserlohn, Germany. The team was the only Asian finalist.
Research Centers 
The research centers at XIMB include:
- CII (Confederation of Indian Industries) - XIMB Center of Excellence
- Center for Development Research and Training
- Case Research Center
- Center for Entrepreneurs
- Center for the development of small and micro businesses
- Team Orissa Project Advisory Center (TOPAX) 
- Resettlement and Rehabilitation Center and Corporate Social Responsibility Center
XIMB-XUB publishes five journals: Vilakshan, Journal of Research Practice (JRP), Research World and International.
XIMB and XaHR & XSRM, collectively known as the Faculty of Management at Xavier University in Bhubaneswar, have received SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance Systems) accreditation from the Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA). and NBA accreditation by the National Board of Accreditation from March 2009 for a period of 5 years for PGDM, 3 years for PGDM-RM and 3 years for PGDM-PT. XIMB has applied for AACSB accreditation.
- Academic block: XIMB has four administrative and academic buildings. The new academic block has a boardroom, conference room and examination room. All classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with audio-video systems, overhead projectors, computers and wireless hotspots. The auditorium offers space for 850 people and is the venue for conferences and high level forums.
- Library: The three-story library has a collection of printed and electronic resources including books, journals, working papers, audiovisual resources, dissertations, corporate house annual reports, volumes of journals, and international online databases on management development studies and related topics.
- residence: The students must live on campus in separate apartments for men and women with WiFi throughout the building. The studio apartment building has 113 furnished apartments for students, teachers and professionals. Some of the other apartment buildings (for men) are Cenderet, GR-I, and GR-II. There are two residential buildings for women, namely RMH and MTR.
- Sports: There are two floodlit tennis courts and a basketball court, an indoor badminton court, a volleyball court, a jogging track and facilities for indoor sports for students and teachers. The institute also has a multi-purpose high school that is open 24/7.
- Expansion of the campus: XIMB has opened its first expansion campus near the city of Jatani in the Puri district called Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, which will offer the existing rural management and human resource management programs along with several new industry-oriented programs. The XUB campus near Jatani is a state-of-the-art digital campus that extends over 35 hectares of land. Xavier University has launched a range of next generation courses for both undergraduate and post graduate degrees in areas such as sustainability, public policy, urban research, economics, computer science, etc.
- Virtual classroom: XIMB's virtual teaching program reaches 100 cities.
Student life 
There are a number of student committees for the institute and for student life. The Student Executive Council (SEC) consists of students; It manages and controls all student activities and various committees.
XIMB has four core committees:
Apart from that, there are a number of functional committees:
There are also a number of interest groups including:
- SpeakUp: The Oratory Club
- XQuizzite: The Quizzing Society
- Spicmacay: Society for the Promotion of Indian Classical Music and Culture among Young People
- XPRESSIONS Steering Committee: The annual Inter-B-School-Meet-Team
- SRC: Social Responsibility Cell, XIMB
- XStage: The XIMB culture club
- SportsCom: The XIMB sports committee
- XSEED: The Entrepreneurship Development Cell, XIMB
- X-Lens: The XIMB Photography Committee
Business and cultural events include “Xpressions”, an annual business strategy game festival organized by the students at XIMB. Xpressions 2011 included performances by Lucky Ali, Jagjit Singh, Euphoria and Jal.
“Celeblitz” is a celebrity night.
- Business conclave
This three day interactive session is organized by X-Fin (Finance Club), MAXIM (Marketing Association), XIMAHR (HR Association of XIMB), IlluminatiX (Media & PR Cell), RMAX (The Rural Management Association) and XOps (the Operations Team) uses experts from all over India to share their views, experiences and ideas with the students. It promotes student awareness, interest and practical knowledge. Since its inception in 2017, the Business Excellence Summit has also been a flagship event that takes place annually at XIMB. It's a three-day extravaganza where a legion of key executives share their insights and educate management students.
External links 
Coordinates: 20 ° 18’30 ”N 85 ° 49’3” E./.20.30833 ° N 85.81750 ° E. /. 20.30833; 85.81750
Jesuit colleges in India
- Is the Nyan Cat a trademark
- What if you label someone ugly
- What factors made Jeffrey Dahmer a psychopath?
- How can I buy Ripple in NY
- What has the hacktivist activist group Anonymous achieved?
- Which book changed you completely and how
- Why are languages very important
- How can I get the smallest projector
- Mazonowicz is a Polish surname
- How do you convert minutes to hundredths
- Do buttons require alternative text
- How can I improve my anime drawings
- How did commercialization affect art?
- What is Navrat s Tri Koroba in Russian
- Numbers can be palindromes
- Victoria Falls is bigger than Niagara
- Where can I trade crypto without verification
- What are the best parables in Macbeth
- What does the low street mean
- Where can I get free art
- What is the lens manufacturer's equation
- Is Uber Safe in Tanzania
- Is cola syrup good for stomach problems
- How are vintage Coca Cola bottles preserved
- 172 is a prime number
- Businesses qualify for small business loans
- What are some songs that link to Wikipedia
- How do I get into publishing
- What is a polysomnogram
- Is atheism the new fundamentalism
- Why do people ignore evacuation orders
- What does Joann mean in Hebrew?
- Online backup service for sharing photos