What is MHz in telecommunications
Navigation and service
The examination of the applications received in the tendering process for frequency usage rights at 450 MHz has been completed. After a detailed assessment of the applications received, the President's Chamber published its award decision on March 9, 2021.
450connect GmbH was awarded the contract for the advertised frequency usage rights at 450 MHz.
450connect GmbH is an amalgamation of shareholders, the previous sole shareholder Alliander AG, a consortium of regional energy providers, E.ON and the utility alliance 450 MHz, which includes several municipal utilities and energy and water providers. The Federal Cartel Office approved the merger in February of this year.
With the award of 450connect GmbH, the course is set for the digitization of the energy and transport transition. After the contract has been awarded, the frequency usage rights can now be allocated as quickly as possible at the company's request.
Press release from March 9th, 2021
Presidential Chamber Decision 450 MHz
- File number: BK1-20 / 001-
The frequency usage rights in the 450 MHz frequency range expired on December 31, 2020 and will be made available nationwide for wireless network access primarily for applications in critical infrastructures as part of the dedication.
This sets the course for the digitization of the energy transition, as these frequencies are particularly well suited to building a comprehensive, highly available and at the same time blackfall-proof radio network infrastructure in the areas of electricity, gas, water and district heating, among other things.
Decision of the President's Chamber (pdf / 1 MB)
The tendering process was opened with the publication of the President's Chamber decision. Applications could be submitted until December 18, 2020.
After evaluating the comments received and notifications of requirements, the draft award decision was made and made public for comment.
Consultation draft President Chamber decision (pdf / 2 MB)
The comments received on the draft consultation are available at the following link:
Opinions of the draft consultation (as of September 17, 2020) (zip / 164 MB)
Determination of frequency requirements and key points
On the basis of a frequency requirement survey in 2017, the Federal Network Agency developed key points for the needs-based provision of frequencies for applications in critical infrastructures and submitted them for comment. At the same time, interested parties were called upon to register their forecast requirements for applications of critical infrastructures in the 450 MHz frequency range.
Determination of frequency requirements and key points (pdf / 105 KB)
The comments received on the key points are available at the following link:
Statements key points (as of May 26, 2020) (zip / 106 MB)
The notifications of need contain trade and business secrets and are not published.
- What is the support of Netgear routers
- Are minerals composed of elements
- What is Paul Graham's next step
- How do we wage war against science
- How's the nightlife in Johannesburg?
- How do you react to intimidating people
- Are houses included in GDP
- What is the PISCA Index
- Who decided to put letters in math
- Why is it called a hairpin
- Supports the Moto G5 VR
- Have you ever met a famous criminal?
- Which apps plan Uber trips
- Can a person with glasses join the defense?
- Has Ryzen 3 1200 built-in graphics
- Why do people hate Kylie Jenner
- Why did Eminem start rapping
- How can Ivan Ljubicic improve Roger Federer
- Can an app replace my accountant
- How can someone learn UiPath software
- Has Singapore loan sharks
- How can I learn to hesitate
- How do I make a perfect omelette
- How serious is thyroid disease