What is the best solution to dizziness
Home remedies for dizziness
If the balance fails, the gait becomes unsteady and a feeling of lightheadedness develops, the most common cause is dizziness.
Dizziness is not a disease. Dizziness is a symptom of another cause. Low blood pressure, low blood sugar levels, cervical vertebrae blockages, heart muscle diseases, neurological problems, heat stroke, migraines, allergies, anemia, infections in the ear, tinnitus, eye diseases, anxiety disorders and head injuries are common triggers of dizziness.
Dizziness can also be caused by stress, dehydration, hormonal changes, excessive exercise, or various medications.
Dizziness can cause feelings and movements to be perceived incorrectly, the pulse slower or irregular, and visual disturbances, blind spots and headaches often occur. Sometimes dizziness also causes ringing noises in the ear, causes chest pain, nausea, vomiting, pale skin and leads to loss of consciousness.
If you have a rare feeling of dizziness, some home remedies and tips can help relieve the symptoms naturally. However, if symptoms persist or occur frequently, a doctor should be seen to make the correct diagnosis and initiate treatment.
Dehydration is one of the most common causes of dizziness. The body often suffers from a lack of water, especially after strenuous drinking, heavy sweating and on hot summer days. Vomiting and diarrhea can also cause excessive fluid loss and lead to dehydration.
Depending on your height, your body needs 2 to 3 liters of pure water a day to stay hydrated.
Low blood sugar levels can cause dizziness, especially in diabetics. But even in healthy people, hunger makes people more prone to dizziness. To reduce dizziness, a banana or a teaspoon of raw cocoa nibs can help replenish energy reserves and reduce drowsiness. But nuts and fruits with a high water content also help very well against dizziness. These include: watermelon, white cabbage, berries, papaya, cucumber, celery, and apples.
Deep breaths are one of the best ways to get around drowsiness. Deep breathing improves the supply of oxygen to the brain, which in turn relaxes the nervous system and reduces dizziness.
Breathing technique against dizziness: sit down comfortably or lie down. Place one hand on your stomach and use the thumb of the other hand to close a nostril. Now inhale slowly through the open nostril and try to fill your stomach with the incoming air. Now hold your breath briefly and close both nostrils and your mouth. After a 2 to 3 second pause, exhale slowly, trying to get the air out of your stomach. Repeat the breathing technique 10 times in a row and then continue to breathe calmly for 5 minutes while sitting.
Ginkgo biloba increases blood flow to the brain and helps reduce dizziness. It improves the flow properties of the blood, the muscle tone in the blood vessel walls and the communication between the nerve cells. This increases the oxygen supply to the brain, reducing dizziness, tinnitus, and lightheadedness.
Ginkgo biloba can be taken in the form of tablets, a liquid extract or in dried leaves. A common standard dosage of Ginkgo biloba: 120mg of Ginkgo biloba extract, divided into 3 doses per day.
Note: Ginkgo's blood thinning effects may interact with certain medications. Therefore consult a doctor before taking.
Ginger is one of the most impressive foods for dizziness and nausea. It stimulates blood flow towards the brain and other parts of the body and helps reduce the intensity of dizziness.
Ginger tastes very good, especially in tea. For the ginger tea: put ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger in a cup with hot, boiled water, cover and let steep for 10 minutes. Drink the tea 2 to 3 times a day.
Amla provides plenty of vitamins A and C, which is particularly beneficial if you are dizzy. Both vitamins have antioxidant properties, protect cells from damage and improve blood circulation. This will increase immunity and reduce dizziness.
Process 2 amla berries (pitted) into a paste in a small mixer. Mix the mixture with 2 teaspoons of coriander seeds and 1 cup of water and let it steep overnight. The next morning, strain the mixture and drink the liquid obtained. Repeat the application daily for several days.
Lemon invigorates the body in a short time. The high vitamin C content strengthens the immune system and protects against a number of diseases. The high nutrient density supports various cell processes in the body and ensures a lively and fresh feeling.
Simply mix the juice of half a lemon in a glass with warm water. Drink the warm lemon water 2 to 3 times a day.
Other tips against dizziness:
- If you feel dizzy, sit down or lie down to avoid injury.
- Avoid sudden changes in position: Standing up, sitting down or lying down quickly can make you dizzy.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco: these substances can make the condition worse.
- Avoid driving if you are dizzy.
- Healthy nutrition: Our body needs various nutrients to stimulate and control cell processes. Especially foods that are rich in vitamin C, iron, folic acid, vitamin A and fiber protect against dizziness, which is caused by low blood pressure, low blood sugar levels or anemia.
- Neck stretching and neck massage: Tense neck muscles overload the cervical spine and can cause dizziness.
- Stay calm: calm helps to keep a clear head and to avoid a number of health problems.
There are various ways to reduce and prevent dizziness. By incorporating 2 or 3 of the foods and tips into our daily lives, we can increase blood flow to the brain and reduce the symptoms of dizziness.
Health is delicious
Incorporating healthy foods into your diet is often easier than you think. The Kitchen App turns health into an adventure. Combinations of healthy and nutritious foods invigorate everyday life, ensure more energy and joy while eating. Because food should not only be healthy, but taste, give strength and make you happy.
Our favorite recipes: To the kitchen app
- Why were pentaquarks so difficult to spot
- Why do I like girls and boys
- What are obscure facts about cats
- What are some of your vegan recipes
- How old is the crow
- What is the value of 21
- Which semantic search engines are there
- Save jesus
- What does Frosty the Snowman look like
- Where is the Fonttable XML file
- Can AirPods 2 get wet?
- Where do most of the Internet scams come from?
- What happened to farmers who protested in Delhi?
- Is clothing making a great startup
- You should buy a car with rust
- What do you think of Kavos YouTuber
- Caffeine shrinks your genitals
- Who is Hillary Clinton's top aide
- What triggers the leaf fall
- How long can pee be cooled?
- When does the Gramm Panchayat election take place?
- Is paradise real
- What are the newest topics in philosophy
- How do you land a seaplane