Where was RWBY done
WayForward, Arc System Works, and Rooster Teeth Announce RWBY Game
Working with entertainment company Rooster Teeth and publisher / developer Arc System Works, we're excited to confirm the production of an all-new video game based on the global hit cartoon RWBY. RWBY was produced by Rooster Teeth in Austin, Texas and is the first western-style anime to be distributed in Japan.
Rooster Teeth will provide original RWBY story for the game from the series' writers, Kerry Shawcross, Miles Luna and Eddy Rivas, and will be responsible for the creative direction while WayForward takes care of development and the publishing duties between WayForward and Arc System Works to be split. The video game RWBY (final title TBD) is expected to be released on multiple platforms in 2021.
"It is a great honor to be entrusted with a beloved brand like RWBY," said WayForward Tyrannical Overlord Voldi Way. “Working with the innovators at Rooster Teeth has been a great success and we believe the characters, personality and style of RWBY fit in well with WayForward's design sensibility. We hope fans look forward to seeing their favorite Hunters in action as much as we look forward to bringing them closer to the game.
"To this day, and to this day, I can't forget the awe when I first saw Monty's RWBY," added Mori Toshimichi, chief producer at Arc System Works. “At the same time, I can't thank everyone at Rooster Teeth enough for giving us the chance to let RWBY take part in the Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. We're also very grateful to WayForward for bringing us River City Girls. And now that we are all involved in this new RWBY project, I am incredibly excited about the release of this new masterpiece ”.
The upcoming game, originally revealed by Rooster Teeth during the RTX at Home virtual event, will allow players to take control of Team RWBY - Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long - and create their signature Use weapons and skills to deliver the stylish action that has made RWBY a sensation among viewers around the world. More information on the gameplay, features, distribution and pricing will be announced at a later date. For more details on the WayForward range of games, please visit wayforward.com
"As big fans of the previous WayForward and Arc System Works games, we couldn't be more excited," said Shawcross. "Bringing a new RWBY game to life in one of our favorite genres and with two of our favorite developers seems like a dream scenario," says Shawcross.
- What are the Rocky Mountains made of
- What is a t-shirt
- How does smoking affect breastfeeding?
- Can you convert OST to PST
- What is an iPhone made of
- How many balls are placed in the football?
- Think rethink a lot
- What did you eat last time
- Wood is the rarest affinity in Naruto
- Why is China nervous about Trump
- What are current forms of unsustainable technology
- What was the gay culture like in the 1990s
- What is the best hotel in Oslo
- Are infographics really a part of analytics?
- Where can I learn furniture design online
- What happens when BTC is fully supplied
- Why do you adopt dogs
- What makes galaxies soar in space
- When does thriller become horror in books?
- How long has Hindi been spoken?
- What are obscure facts about cats
- Which cryptocurrencies are the most important
- What is the mindset behind a successful relationship