What does judgment mean
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Judge | partly | be | able | no plural
- IPA: [ˈUːɐ̯taɪ̯lsfɛɐ̯ˌmøːɡn̩], [ˈʊʁtaɪ̯lsfɛɐ̯ˌmøːɡn̩]
- 1) The ability to weigh facts against each other and to form an evaluative picture
- Determinative compound, made up of judgment and capital
- 1) Assessment skills, assessment skills, discernment skills, judgment
- 1) This decreases as dementia progresses discernment.
- 1) Anyone who has the predicament, the recklessness, the inexperience or the lack of discernment exploits someone else, acts criminally and is punished.
- 1) a good / bad / restrictedJudgment, to be up discernmenttrust
- Nominative: singular discernment; Plural —
- Genitive: singular Judgment; Plural —
- Dative: singular discernment; Plural —
- Accusative: singular discernment; Plural —
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„A trip to the bar by a quartet of players before the main round match against Portugal causes unrest in Stockholm. The team leadership knew nothing, the nation puzzles over that discernment the players who apologize politely.“
DiePresse.com, January 17, 2020
„Those who want to be successful with customers today need flexibility, discernment and determination - but no predetermined processes.“
manager-magazin.de, October 07, 2020
„What besides critical discernment needs is better social recognition.“
NZZ, September 09, 2020
„It is still up to the Democrats to present a convincing candidate who is decent and solid discernment owns and convincingly cares for the needs of the US middle class.“
Börse Online, January 21, 2020
„In the Corona crisis, the citizens of the individual EU member states are more up discernment and leadership of their national governments rather than directives from Brussels.“
Focus Online, March 19, 2020
„At the meeting, however, the majority of the participants were missing because of the accident, because they had doubts about their sense of responsibility and discernment of the Lord Mayor came up.“
Antenne Mainz, May 14, 2020
„“The related human discernment largely corresponds to the guess probability, ”says Roland Keim, head of the psychological part of the study.“
Südtirol Online, October 16, 2020
„Legal notice The contents of this document have been prepared by Union Investment Institutional GmbH to the best of their ability discernment created and published.“
Financial Trends, August 07, 2020
„The referee Luca Piccolo drew the frustration of the guests for his wrong discernment shortly after the restart. Piccolo awarded the home team a corner that wouldn't have been seven minutes after the break.“
Volksblatt.li, December 20, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "judgment":
understanding: ... Origin of the term: from to understand Synonyms: 1) Intelligence, intellectual ability, intellect, brains 2) Judgment, reason Subordinate terms: 2) Common sense ...
worth knowing: …Interesting; indispensable examples of use: 1) “In a good work of history, judgment must dominate because its quality in systematics, truth and selection ...
bezguście:… IPA: [bɛzˈɡuɕʨɛ] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) lack of taste / aesthetic judgment: lack of taste 2) colloquial: something that meets the aesthetic demands ...
bezkrytyczny:… Superlative: [najbɛskrɨtɨʧˈɲɛjʃɨ] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) having no critical judgment: uncritical, uncritical, blindly related terms: 1) ...
Judgment: Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ur | teils | ver | mö | gens Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈuːɐ̯taɪ̯lsfɛɐ̯ˌmøːɡn̩s], [ˈʊʁtaɪ̯lsfɛɐ̯ˌmøːɡn̩s] Grammatical features: Genitive plural of the noun judgment
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Judgment" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Urteilslösungen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "judgment" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Judgment (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ur | teils | ver | mö | gens Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Execution of sentences (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular judgment; Majority of judgments Genitive: ...
Execution of sentences (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Execution of judgment Hyphenation: Ur | part | full | zu | ge ...
Execution of judgment (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Subforms: Execution of Judgments Hyphenation: Ur | partly | fully | zu | ges ...
Enforcement of judgment (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: judgment execution Hyphenation: Ur | part | fully | zugs ...
Execution of sentences (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ur | partly | fully | zü | ge pronunciation / stress: IPA: ...
Execution of sentences (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ur | partly | fully | zü | gen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: ...
Urtext (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular Urtext; Plural Urtexte genitive: singular ...
Original texts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ur | tex | te Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈuːɐ̯ˌtɛkstə]…
Original texts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ur | tex | ten Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈuːɐ̯ˌtɛkstn̩]…
- What is a PhD in Psychology
- Who would win Hulk or Thanos
- Trump would win another election
- What do you mean by visual intelligence
- What are underground moles looking for?
- What does the police grapevine mean
- Who's a crazy nut
- What are the Unified Communications products
- How do you cultivate a powerful mind
- How can I create my own botnet
- Why do the stars appear blue
- How long is 25 years to seconds
- Which is stronger 4130 Chromoly or 7005 Aluminum
- Is the BDS movement successful?
- How do ambulances work
- Why did Google create its Analytics service
- Has Haseena Parkar deserved a biography
- How much do swabs cost
- How to say estrenar in English?
- Are there really selfless acts
- What is important life or death
- How will I survive middle school?
- What's your best management advice
- Where are the clearest beaches in Florida