What are some underrated abdominal exercises
Celebrity trainer reveals: This effective abdominal exercise is totally underestimated
He is THE contact for celebrities who want to get in shape: Harley Pasternak has been training the most famous Hollywood personalities for decades.
And when you look at the bodies of his famous clients, including Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Megan Fox, the trainer's recipe seems to be working.
In addition to a healthy diet, Pasternak attaches great importance to daily workout sessions for its customers to make the celebrities work up a sweat.
In a new post on Instagram, the fitness trainer has now revealed which exercise is one of his absolute favorites - although, according to him, it is quite underestimated by most and therefore often neglected.
Hollow Body Rocks for strong abdominal muscles
The exercise recommended by the celebrity trainer is so-called "Hollow Body Rocks" - a basic physical strength exercise that trains the core.
“One of the most underrated abdominal exercises of all time. Hollow Body Rocks are phenomenal because they challenge the endurance of the rectus abdominis without causing back pain, ”Pasternak wrote about the video.
For everyone who trains regularly and wants to get in shape, basic stability in the core of the body is an absolute must.
Simple but effective abdominal exercise
The execution of the exercise is super easy. Only two steps are enough to properly challenge the core of the body.
Lie on your back with your arms and legs straight up in the air. Important: The toes are also stretched, the legs stay together and the back is not in the hollow back.
In this position you move back and forth like a seesaw, alternating in the direction of the arms and legs.
This is what our expert says about the trainer tip
Our workout editor Lisa Adrian explains what she thinks of the exercise Harley Pasternak suggested - and what small adjustments will help beginners prepare for the celebrity workout.
“'Hollow Body Rocks' or simply 'Holllow Rocks' is one of the most effective exercises when it comes to core work, ie strengthening the core muscles. Plus point here: You not only tense the core of the body, but also pass on the force impulses to the arms and legs - a perfect full-body exercise!
However, the exercise is not entirely without it: You need very good body tension. If you are not yet so trained, you can start with the preliminary stage, the 'Hollowman'. When doing this, you don't bob, but lift your arms and legs off the floor and hold this position for 30 seconds.
So you can slowly work your way up to swinging. The important thing is to keep your lower back pressed against the mat and your shoulders away from your ears to avoid neck pain. "
- What our studies mean for our lives
- Why was PUBG released for PS4
- How do emergency signals sound?
- Lines of code are protected by copyright
- What smells like Tennessee
- There are unbreakable ceramic cups
- Is Redmi phone is better than others
- Should expats invest in an IRA
- Will biodiesel production be worthwhile in the future?
- Will Facebook resume sending SMS messages
- What are some strange facts about England
- What do you think of Kavos YouTuber
- Has Korea ever had slaves
- How many people are selected in iit
- How much do coconuts cost in Tanzania
- Curry is good on chicken
- Algo trading is possible for individuals
- Gene Roddenberry invented Star Trek on his own
- Postal workers work on Saturdays
- What is guanabana extract
- Poloniex is a trustworthy exchange
- How do I scale my business
- Should avoid self-absorbing people
- How long does a parenting style last