Is that a HIIT workout
HIIT: All About High Intensity Training
Lose weight with HIIT and eating right
In order to ignite the fat burning turbo, in addition to the right training, the right diet is crucial for success. Diet and exercise go hand in hand.
Pre-workout: nutrition before training
No heavy meals before training, but HIIT training on an empty stomach is also not recommended. It is best to have a light, healthy meal for 2-5 hours, for example amaranth, quinoa, brown rice or sweet potato in combination with some protein, e.g. chicken breast. Cottage cheese or herb curd. Keep the portion moderate in order not to go to workout on a full stomach.
If you only want to have a small snack before the workout, nuts (a handful) or a piece of fruit are ideal.
Post-workout: post-workout nutrition
After an intense HIIT training, the body needs to be supplied with sufficient protein - ideally, 30 minutes after interval training, you have a small meal that contains both carbohydrates and proteins. Example: rice cakes with cottage cheese or quark. If you want to make it easy for yourself, just grab a protein shake.
Maybe also interesting: The newest fitness trackers on the market!
- How important is laughter to you
- What does the following code 2
- How is the i20 2018 diesel
- How do you keep from throwing up
- Are car buying services worth the money
- Why are people so unforgiving
- How does the Avantor improvement for men work?
- How can I configure Apache Flumee
- What is digital communication strategy
- Are non-Asians invisible to Asians
- How do you say beach in Urdu
- If 28 74x 85 what is x
- Can someone help me answer this question
- Is sun protection lotion useful for dark skin
- What is a work opportunity 1
- Unrelated work experience on resume
- Why is elderberry syrup or jelly not toxic
- What is Sunnat
- What are conscious and subconscious
- What is the Most Hated Mistake in Hawaii
- The pulsar has 200ns ABS
- Amazon sells your physical mailing address
- What is a social campaign
- The Thai language is indispensable in Thailand