Do psychopaths ever experience uncontrollable laughter
Feeling makes sense
Feelings Emotions Self-control Emotion regulation Experiencing emotions Emotion makes sense The right degree of control Influence of emotions on behavior
Authors and affiliations
- Ulrich Beer
- Malte R. Güth
About the authors
Prof. h.c. Dr. Ulrich Beer, born in 1932 and died in 2011, was, among other things, the author of numerous successful non-fiction books, a freelance psychologist as well as commentator and psychological advisor on the ZDF program "Marriage in front of the court".
Malte R. Güth, born 1992, is a writer, studied psychology at the Philipps University in Marburg and is doing his doctorate at the Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience at Rutgers University in New Jersey, USA.
- Book TitleFeel makes sense
- Book SubtitleHow we experience feelings and why we need them
- Authors Ulrich Beer
Malte R. Güth
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-662-57864-3
- Copyright InformationSpringer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer Nature2019
- Publisher NameSpringer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Psychology (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-662-57863-6
- eBook ISBN978-3-662-57864-3
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesXII, 187
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- TopicsPopular Science in Psychology
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Would chupacabras survive in Australia
- How does timing affect the survey results
- What is electron counting
- Which is your favorite song 1
- Elderberry has side effects
- Why is it so hard to be human?
- How is life in Vladivostok
- What factor should you ask the airport transportation service?
- How are Azerbaijanis welcomed in Turkey?
- Should I learn economics for stock investing
- What is the quality of the football manager
- What better product should email communication replace?
- How do I start a video
- Who sang the song Schools Out in 1972
- Who leads a Navy SEAL attack team
- Which multiplexes have few boxes in Ahmedabad
- Are stoneware utensils suitable for the microwave?
- See addicted guys go mainstream
- What brand is marketing itself as The King
- Why does the government have many parties
- What is the demand rate in 2017
- How do links work
- Will the Blue Brain Project work
- Why does Litecoin follow Bitcoin so closely