How many people are selected in iit
Investigator Initiated Trials
Your own project ideas are also in good hands with us!
Conducting non-commercial studies (IITs) is essential for clinical research and especially for optimizing treatment.
Our ASKLEPIOS proresearch team has many years of experience in the implementation of self-developed research projects (examiner-initiated studies - IITs). We are happy to support and accompany you in all phases of planning and implementation.
Examiner-initiated studies (IITs) serve to further develop and improve existing therapy concepts in everyday clinical practice and are an important part of medical research. They represent a particular challenge, as the same administrative and legal requirements apply to these studies as to clinical studies with commercial sponsors. However, the financial and human resources are often limited.
We advise you on the application process and cost calculation, support you in applying for permits and ethical votes and ensure that the studies meet all legal and regulatory requirements.
We are also there for you when carrying out the studies. Our experienced project managers take on coordination and administrative tasks and support you as investigators in all methodological and logistical questions. In addition, our qualified study staff (study nurses / study coordinators and study doctors) is at your disposal, relieving you of many activities in the context of the studies.
- Why do spiders look so bad
- What does price movement mean in retail
- Can you be a poor genius
- What is Shapoorji Pallonji Mumbai Dreams 1
- Can someone really explain how synchronicity happens
- How could the axis have won World War II?
- Where did the first Gulf War begin
- Humans are the ugliest species on earth
- Players can end up with good girls
- How to write a spoken word
- Do you have small boxes
- Rick Sanchez is bigger than Chuck Norris
- What will Quora kill
- When does the Golden Corral serve lunch
- Public transportation is good in Rajasthan
- All parapsychologists should be discriminated against
- What is Neo4j
- How does Node js handle multiple connections
- What makes a dominant gene a dominant one
- Is there an app to learn idioms
- Why is it a No Shave November
- Can you share a collection of images
- Is it okay to wear mascara every day?
- There will be religion after 1000 years