Difference Between Breaking News and Flash News
Adobe Flash Is Dead: Here's What To Look For
Support for Adobe Flash ended on December 31, 2020. You should definitely pay attention to this now.
Adobe provides information on its timetable for the end of Adobe Flash on its specially set up website. Shortly after Christmas 2020, Adobe also started displaying a warning using the Flash Player.
This is what the end of Flash looks like
First deadline was the 31.12.2020. On that day, Adobe stopped distributing and updating Flash Player. Adobe announced this in July 2017. Adobe justifies the setting with the fact that open standards such as HTML5, WebGL and Web Assembly have continuously developed in recent years and offer good alternatives for Flash content. Browser vendors have also embedded these open standards in their browsers and disabled most other plug-ins (such as Adobe Flash Player).
Second deadline is the 12.1.2021. From this day onwards, a Flash Player that is still installed will prevent Flash content from being played.
Tip 1: To say goodbye to Flash, you could really let it rip again here: The best Flash games for the office!
Tip 2:Time machine - Internet Archive saves original Flash content forever
Tip 3:Mozilla had on December 15. Firefox 84 released the last Firefox with Flash support
Until the end of 2020, Adobe continued to publish security patches for Flash Player on a regular basis and also ensured compatibility with operating systems and browsers.
Important: After December 31, 2020 Adobe will take all download links offline. Adobe removes the Flash Player download pages from the Adobe website and blocks Flash-based content from running in Adobe Flash Player.
Adobe always recommends using the latest and most up-to-date software versions. Customers should no longer use Flash Player after the product is discontinued because Adobe no longer supports the program. In addition, users should not use any unauthorized Flash Player versions that are offered on other websites after December 31, 2020. Adobe is not responsible for their use.
After the product discontinuation on December 31, 2020, Adobe will not offer any updates or security patches for Flash Player. Adobe recommends all users to uninstall Flash Player before discontinuing the product.
Important for professional users: Adobe AIR and Flash Player will continue to receive updates from HARMAN for at least three years to support existing solutions in the industry.
Windows 10: Microsoft patch kills Flash once and for all
Download from Adobe Flash
Chrome 69 heralds the end of Flash
Firefox 84: Final end for Adobe Flash
- Do you need language to imagine things
- Why did Winky Harry steal Potter's wand
- How does aging affect the membrane fluidity
- Chicken and dumplings fall apart
- Why does anger flood
- What is discrete data
- Why do people develop photophobia
- What is a pathogenic endospore forming bacteria
- Bradley Beal is underestimated
- Does COEP offer a branch upgrade
- Eating guinea fowl bird seed
- Is human evolution linear or non-linear
- Is Wohoo milk skimmed off
- How do I redeem Nectar points online
- Which is better biryani or Chinese
- How does competition keep an economy going?
- Can computers have a consciousness?
- Are the USA respected in Europe?
- Women are spiritually tougher than men
- How many shares does Zynga have outstanding?
- How do I make homemade teeth whiteners
- TV advertising has lost its effectiveness
- Can airlines refuse boarding
- Apple no longer makes the Macbook