How do I remember articles
I remember exactly
When the memory fades ...
A play by Brian Lausund
A mother-daughter relationship that is put to the test by the mother's disease of dementia.
"I remember exactly" are the first words of the piece, spoken by Martha, the mother. The play lovingly tells the story of a mother-daughter relationship that is put to the test by the mother's disease of dementia. With initial optimism, Hannah decides to look after her mother.
The two experience the first signs of dementia in a humorous way; Strange situations arise, many of the mother's secrets are revealed. But until the redeeming end, both of them go through the abysses of dementia. The mother's memories have faded and it is only in the end that they find a way to say goodbye in a forgiving way. but in the end Hannah stayed back with the sentence "But don't worry, mom: I remember, I remember exactly".
Premiere: February 8th, 2013, Reiffenstuelhaus Pfarrkirchen
Director: Sebastian Goller
Duration: 70 minutes
Booking and price on request, no Gema
"Play about dementia moves the audience to tears"
Newspaper article by Doris Altmannsberger
Appearance in the Reifenstuel-Haus, Pfarrkirchen
"Alternating Baths of Sensations"
Appearance in the parish hall of St. Konrad, Amberg
- What brings you to Seattle
- Too much self-talk is dangerous
- What are the disadvantages of web development
- Is that right, I was crazy
- Where did English come from in India
- How can an HDMI connection be defective?
- Is Islam more complementary to science?
- When a word has multiple meanings
- What causes a programming language to die
- What is Cloudwatch on AWS
- What kind of a sailboat is that
- What is the reproductive process of arthropods
- Who was beautiful Subhadra or Draupadi?
- Are cat food cans recyclable?
- How can I use the deep web
- How does breathing work
- How many orphanages are there in India?
- What is an MPN Diagnosis
- Which font does LegalZoom use
- How can I get started with MEAN Stack
- What's your opinion on short-sleeved hoodies
- Why is the beer foam so thick
- How can herbal teas be made tasty
- Are Nikki Bella's movements real?