How are chemical formulas called
Chemical sign language
Element symbols - chemical formulas
Chemists use an international sign language. With it chemical reactions can be represented in all languages equally. It includes symbols, formulas and equations.
Element symbols are e.g. S, Fe, O, H, N.
An element symbol has two meanings:
1. Abbreviation for the name of an element
2. Abbreviation for 1 atom of the element
The element symbol S has two meanings:
1. Abbreviation for sulfur
2. Abbreviation for 1 atom of sulfur
Chemical formulas are e.g. H2O, FeS, CuO, ZnS, HgO.
A chemical formula has three meanings:
1. Abbreviation for the name of a chemical compound
2. stands for 1 molecule of the chemical compound
3. indicates the atomic number ratio of the atoms contained in the molecule
The chemical formula H2O has three meanings:
1. Abbreviation for water = hydrogen oxide
2. Abbreviation for 1 molecule of water
3. A molecule of water contains the elements hydrogen and oxygen in a ratio of 2: 1.
A large number in front of a chemical formula indicates the number of molecules.
2 feet means 2 atoms of iron
5 CuO means 5 molecules of copper oxideA small number Behind an element symbol gives the Number of atoms at that in a molecule connected with each other are.
H2means a hydrogen molecule made up of two hydrogen atoms linked together.
O2means an oxygen molecule made up of two oxygen atoms linked together.
3 H.2 means three hydrogen molecules made up of two each
interconnected hydrogen atoms exist.
- When will Facebook fail
- How does Mosquitron work
- Something needs an observer to exist
- Can you catch a cold in summer?
- I can read all night
- What is the best web analytics service available
- What is Apache Solr Core
- Are the last elections in Thailand really democratic?
- How is premium gas produced
- Where do you like to buy backdrops?
- What is your Google+ strategy
- How to make gazpacho sauce
- What is a good entry-level microphone
- How did Confucianism affect culture?
- Came the cold of horses
- Could we learn peace from religion?
- Has Marxism become a religion?
- What's your badass song
- What is formalism or new criticism
- Is ignorance a philosophical issue
- What is the purpose of the adrenal glands?
- Why do car radios have six presets?
- Should celebrities make comments on politics
- What are some strange space marine chapters
- What was Lynn Conway's original name
- Can determinism and free will coexist
- How can I marry Camila Cabello
- Why is engineering going under
- In which language are AIs written
- Klitzman is a Jewish family name
- What makes children such good learners
- Which font does LegalZoom use
- What radiation is released during nuclear fission
- Which university in Estonia is the best