When do you go on vacation at the LPU?
Holiday house Les Roches (LPU 103)
In the very south of Finistère, on the border with the Morbihan department, lies the friendly seaside resort of Le Pouldu on the bay of the same name. This is where the Laïta River flows, which takes its way from the town of Quimperlé (13 km). Between the rocks on the rugged cliff coast, the place offers three wonderful fine sandy beaches. The Notre-Dame-de-la-Paix chapel (15th century) with a memorial plaque for the painter Paul Gauguin, who discovered Le Pouldu about 100 years ago, is worth seeing. Tennis, diving club, sailing school, a few shops and a small grocery store (April to September / October) and restaurants on site. Supermarket in Clohars-Carnoët, 5.5 km. Interesting animal park 'Le Quinquis' 3 km.
France, Brittany, Finistere, Le Pouldu
Check availability and book
Click on the desired arrival date directly in the calendar and select the length of your stay using the drop-down menu. Book your reservation online, it takes less than 2 minutes.
Customer reviews - holiday house Les Roches (LPU 103)
- Is hyperpigmentation cancerous
- Is marriage a religious or state institution?
- Why and how do people die
- Is virtual football betting profitable?
- How do you convert minutes to hundredths
- How do I get rid of garbage
- Who is Sanna Marin
- What is your favorite personality test?
- When should I use a roll-up roof?
- Wrong criteria will come back
- Who is Sridevi in the Bollywood Industry
- Why do hydroxyl groups donate electrons
- Which companies do not exist in India?
- How is social media used by banks?
- How was krillin created for Dragon Ball
- Where did the first Gulf War begin
- What is a deliberate divorce
- How do Buddhists live
- What is the full form of SEQI
- Have you ever played a prank on your own children
- Who is the best informed secret service
- Can anxiety problems be genetic
- How has military aviation changed throughout history?
- What is under the Red Square Moscow