What is the best phone of 2016
New Cell Phones 2016: The High-End Smartphones of the Year
Here we introduce you to the top phones from 2016. We'll show you which very good smartphones were released this year. You can compare the test devices with the help of pictures, technical data and specs.
New phones in 2016: These are the best smartphones
In 2016 there were many high-end smartphones that you quickly lose track of when you want to buy a new cell phone. You can find the top devices in our overview.
New phones 2016: Samsung: Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
In 2016, Samsung sent its top models Galaxy S7 and S7 edge into the race. In terms of design, the two smartphones hardly differ from their predecessors, but in terms of technology:
- The Galaxy S7 edge is slightly larger than the Galaxy S7 and even more popular with its curved screen.
- Except for the screen diagonal and the curved display edge, the devices do not differ.
- Internally, the currently fastest Samsung processor Eynos 8890 clocks with eight cores.
- The camera has also been renewed: fewer megapixels, but more incidence of light, which can result in better images. Because megapixels are not everything.
- The microSD card slot is also available again. However, this can now be linked to the main memory via detours as provided in Android 6.0 Marshmallow - in order not to affect the fast UFS 2.0 memory with a size of 32 GB.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge test: overstretched display arch?
Tip: Here you can find out how you can use the microSD card as internal storage with Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
|Samsung||Galaxy S7||Galaxy S7 edge|
|Display||5.1 inch Super AMOLED with 2,560 x 1,440 pixels (WQHD, 577 ppi)||5.5 inch Super AMOLED with 2,560 x 1,440 pixels (WQHD, 534 ppi) and dual edge screen|
|processor||Exynos 8890 Octa-Core (4 x 2.3 GHz; 4 x 1.6 GHz), 64-bit, 14 nm|
|random access memory||4 GB|
|Internal memory||32/64 GB UFS 2.0, expandable via microSD (up to 200 GB)|
|camera||12 MP with Smart OIS, dual pixel sensor with 1.4 micrometer pixels and F1.7 aperture|
|Front camera||5 MP with F1.7 aperture|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, dual-band WLAN 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac (2.5 and 5 GHz), ANT +, GPS|
|battery pack||3,000 mAh||3,600 mAh|
|Dimensions||142.4 x 69.6 x 7.9 millimeters||150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 millimeters|
|Weight||152 grams||157 grams|
|operating system||Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI|
|Colours||Black, white, silver, gold|
|particularities||Waterproof and dustproof according to IP68 standard, wireless charging (WPC and PMA standard)|
Samsung Galaxy devices on Amazon
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge and S7 with contract with deinHandy.de
The next page continues with: Google Pixel (XL).
- Which data warehouse does Facebook use
- Why did Shivaji crown himself
- What happens at 1 Kelvin
- What are the uses of nitrogen gas
- What is Navrat s Tri Koroba in Russian
- Is Vladimir Putin the new Russian tsar?
- What is the formula for aluminum peroxide
- Why do airplane windows have two panes
- How do dolphins eat plankton
- What is the size of anonymity 3
- What is deposit and withdrawal
- How do I choose a blog name
- What's Elon Musk's next crazy idea
- Why do people always have financial problems
- Why is engineering going under
- What does DTR mean in retail
- Is 4 even or odd 1
- Is Karan Jouhal a gay
- What are some psychological skills
- HELIUM BALLOONS Chennai
- Is your father proud of your mother
- What are your tips for growing melon
- Compression shorts are healthy to wear
- Can someone do this integration question