How can I get angry
The dark side of man
Springer-Sachbuch is a guide on how to recognize profiles of evil | Tips for the right way to deal with sadists, perverts and psychopaths | Causes and scientific background explained in an understandable way
Wiesbaden, July 2, 2020
Evil is among us. Evil never sleeps, they say. Sometimes we can't sleep either - is that why we are angry? In the book just published by Springer Profiles of Evil An experienced detective director and a psychotherapist approach people and evil against the background of their different professional experiences, sometimes objectively, sometimes deeply emotional, sometimes very bad, sometimes humorous. But what actually is evil? The definitions are numerous, as the authors Christian and Kerstin Lüdke emphasize. “Evil often occurs in the form of violence - that is, perpetrators on the one hand, victims on the other.” When observing evil people, they have recognized similarities and structures that they present in this book.
They show the dark side of the human being in all its many facets: as grimaces of violence or mental disorders. How can you now recognize an evil person? The authors emphasize that it is important to assess the perpetrator and have a feel for the situation. Your own feelings are the crucial early warning system. “The first impression is often right,” they both are convinced. Often the first abnormalities can already be identified in adolescence: cruelty to animals, unnaturally prolonged bed-wetting at an advanced age and adolescent arson can lead to sadistic killings in adulthood. "But not every boy who exhibits these three behavioral problems becomes a serial killer."
The couple of authors analyze different personality types, the state of the world and how everything works together. At the same time, they show the reader ways to act responsibly and thus improve the world. They offer assistance in dealing with sadists, perverts and psychopaths correctly. It is important to react confidently in dangerous situations. The more people know their mental patterns, the better equipped they are to make fatal wrong decisions. Finally, the book gives tips on what self-defense means and where victims can find help. "What is decisive, however, is that evil will remain, it is part of people."
Dr. Christian Lüdke is clinical hypnotherapist and managing director at Terapon Consulting GmbH.
Dr. Kerstin Lüdke works as a crime director for the police of the state of North Rhine-Westphalia.
Lüdke, Christian | Lüdke, Kerstin
Profiles of Evil
2020, 273 pp.
Softcover € 22.99 (D) | € 23.63 (A) | sFR 25.50 (CH)
Also available as an eBook
Image: Cover image of the book Profiles of Evilby Springer | © Springer
Information about the book
Service for journalists
Journalists will receive a review copy of the book upon request Profiles of Evil sent by us.
Kathrin Glove | Springer Nature | Communications
tel +49 611 7878 394 | [email protected]
- What is EMC How does it work
- How do podcasts work
- What is the purpose of a product name
- What famous scientists owned slaves
- Why do esters smell fruity
- Octopuses have erogenous areas
- All whales are baleen whales
- What is a standard YouTube license
- What is exothermic energy
- At what level does NYU fall
- What do you think of being single?
- Is Odisha more developed than West Bengal
- How to say everyone in Iranian
- The saying respect your elders is dead
- Girls like short, good-looking boys
- Can I download GTA 5 for 500MB
- How do new languages arise
- Why does typhoid have leukopenia
- What does procedure code 99212
- Why did Carmelo Anthony choose number 7
- How do I start an OTT platform
- Is Shiva Paramatma or just a god
- How India Comes Back Pakistan administers Kashmir
- What is your favorite personality test?