How do you celebrate Christmas in Ecuador
Festive outlook in Quito / Ecuador.
this is the most typical and traditional in Ecuador: the first few days in December, families and friends meet to decorate the Christmas tree with Christmas tree balls, small figurines and artificial snow made with cotton wool or spray. In many households you can also find crib plays as decoration. These traditionally consist of natural materials such as moss, stones and earth. The figures are made of porcelain or wood and are dressed in traditional costume depending on the region.
On December 15th, the so-called “Novena” begins, a form of prayer that is common in the Catholic Church and lasts for nine days. Families meet with their relatives and, if necessary, neighbors to pay homage to the birth of Jesus in songs, poems and prayers. The hot chocolate that is drunk with biscuits is very popular at these gatherings.
Since the birth of Jesus was dated December 24th at midnight, Christmas dinner traditionally takes place on that day. A typical Christmas meal in Ecuador consists of a stuffed turkey with a sweet sauce based on plums and raisins, salads and rice. Before and after the meal there is prayer and all family members embrace. Churches across the country hold a large midnight mass, which is very popular every year. The children will find the presents on the following day, December 25th, at the foot of their bed.
I hope that helps
Sales Executive Latin trails
Author: Daniela Muehe
- How profitable are large airports
- What is your secret personal hangover regimen
- Can you be a scholar in science
- Has steroids caused you any health problems
- How Corporate Video Can Help Your Business
- What will Quora kill
- How many students do you teach
- What are some top travel website
- What will Muhammad Ali be remembered for?
- Is the iPhone 11 better than Xs
- Should I invest in Unitech stocks
- What is evolutionary consciousness
- What is a good quality torrent movie
- What does fly like that mean?
- Why do we need Google for search
- Why am I always broke
- What are the coolest SSH tricks
- Will women marry men who are introverted?
- Uber drivers can see their past trips
- Gives you motivation or intention
- Why don't many planes collide in midair?
- Is wireless charging better for your phone
- What is a proton injector
- What is achievement motivation theory