Which language should I choose in Duolingo
Duolingo: change language - this is how it works
With Duolingo you can learn several languages at once. The progress of one language is simply saved and you can continue with another language at the same time. If you have accidentally changed your account and therefore want to change the language, this can be done very easily via the settings.
How is the language changed at Duolingo?
- Go to the Duolingo site in a browser of your choice and log in.
- At the top right of your profile picture, click the flag and select a different course. You are now back in German.
- Simply choose a different course or language. Note that the app or the web interface changes depending on the source language. For example, if you select from Spanish to French, all instructions will be displayed in Spanish.
- If you switch to another language, your progress will not be lost. This will be saved and you can continue where you left off.
- If you no longer have access to your progress, it may be because you are no longer logged into your Duolingo account. Make sure that you are logged in to your account and log in if this is not the case.
You might also be interested in:
- Can we eat jaggery every day or not?
- Is a Pinterest business account free
- What does a 4G cellular network do
- Microwave-refrigerated food is unsafe
- Is EPP a real phenomenon
- What significant numbers mean in math
- Will the Dead Sea Prophecy come true?
- Which shape has 5 corners
- What is a pathogenic endospore forming bacteria
- What are the medical uses for Robaxin
- How do you say salt in German?
- What are the most shocking foods ever
- Why is software development viewed as computer science
- What are the different types of customers
- Did your brother get his memory back?
- What sounds like aged whiskey
- What is 4 5 x 1 5
- How does an angel fund start?
- How can I acknowledge failed prejudices
- How can dogs get tapeworms
- What was Metallica songs about?
- How do I start growing shrimp?
- Why is my dog's skin turning dark
- How did The Byrds influence rock?