Why did Carmelo Anthony choose number 7
Carmelo Anthony Height Weight Body Statistics
Carmelo Kyam Anthony
Melo, Melo Man
place of birth
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Upper West Side, New York, New York, United States
Anthony went to Towson Catholic High School where he studied for 3 years. After his freshman year at Towson, Carmelo received offers from colleges such as North Carolina and Syracuse and wanted to skip his senior year of high school and join Syracuse. However, due to his poor grades and low overall American College Testing (ACT) score, Anthony knew he had to work more on his grades in order to qualify for Syracuse.
First, Melo wanted to finish his senior year at Virginia Hargrave Military Academy, but eventually signed up Oak Hill Academy in Virginia a school trained by Steve Smith. After graduating from Oak Hill Academy and reaching at least 18 in the ACT, Anthony decided to attend Syracuse University College program instead of entering the NBA draft. Despite Carmelo's statement that he would spend two or three more seasons in Syracuse after completing his freshman year, he decided to quit the remainder of his college years and take part in the 2003 NBA Draft.
Professional basketball player
- Father - Carmelo Anthony, Sr.
- Mother - Mary Anthony
- Siblings - Robert Anthony (brother), Wilford Anthony (brother), Daphne Anthony (half-sister), Michelle Anthony (sister) (died 2010)
Melo is signed with Leon Rose.
Little striker (can also play power forward)
6 feet 8 inches or 203 cm
109 kg or 240 lbs
Girlfriend / spouse
Carmelo Anthony dated -
- Sheneka Adams - RUMOR
- Kat Stacks - In the past, Melo had a reputation for dating Venezuelan celebrity Kat Stacks.
- La La Vasquez (2003-2017) - Melo began dating American television personality La La Vasquez in 2003. The couple became engaged on December 25, 2004 and, after nearly 6 years, crowned their long romance with a marriage on July 10, 2010. Anthony and La La have one child, son Kiyan (born March 7, 2007). The couple separated in 2017 after Carmelo began an extramarital affair with a dancer at a men's club in New York City and that dancer was six months pregnant with Carmelo's child.
Race / ethnicity
Carmelo's father is of Puerto Rican descent and his mother Mary was born an African American.
- Little mustache
- Big body
- Towering height
- Often wears a headband and dry sleeves during games
Carmelo Anthony's body specifications can be:
- chest - 122 cm or 48 inches
- Arms / biceps - 41 cm or 16 inches
- waist - 90 cm (35.5 inches)
14 (US) or 13.5 (UK)
Carmelo has signed endorsement agreements with Nike Jordan Brand, SMS Audio, DraftKings, Las Vegas Sands, etc.
He has also appeared in TV commercials for Degree Deodorants, NBA, Foot Locker, New York Knicks, Eastern Motors, Phiten, and others.
Melo's religious beliefs are not known.
It's the third pick in the 2003 NBA draft, right after LeBron James # 1 and Darko Milicic # 2. Melo is also known as one of the best little strikers of his generation for his deadly shooting skills and athleticism.
First basketball game
Melo made his NBA debut on October 29, 2003 in a match between the Denver Nuggets and San Antonio Spurs. Carmelo, who played for the Nuggets, spent 29 minutes on the pitch, scoring 12 points, securing 7 rebounds and paying 3 assists. Eventually Denver won the game 80-72.
- Strong, explosive
- Post moves
- Big body
Carmelo made his actor debut with the sporty romantic drama film Amazing In 2013.
First television broadcast
Aside from the basketball games themselves, Melo appeared in two episodes of the comedy drama series Nurse Jackie in 2012 as Wayne.
Carmelo trained with acquaintanceBasketball coach Idan Ravin, who has also trained many other NBA professionals over the course of his coaching career. There are numerous videos related to Melos training regimen, but we decided to include some in this post -
Carmelo Anthony favorite things
- TV show - G.I. Joe
- NBA player - Michael Jordan, Bernard King, Dr.
- NFL team - University of Texas
- Movies - The Godfather (1972), Goodfellas (1990), Casino (1995), Scarface (1983)
source - Complex.com, Jockbio.com
Carmelo Anthony facts
- His family moved to Baltimore when he was 8 years old.
- In 2001, Melo was named Subway Player of the Year by The Baltimore Sun.
- After his first year at Towson Catholic High School, Anthony has been named All Metropolitan Player of the Year, Baltimore Catholic League Player of the Year, and Baltimore County Player of the Year.
- In January 2012, Melo was named to McDonald's list of the 35 Greatest All-Americans.
- Melo scored an average of 22.2 points and 10.0 rebounds per game in the 2002/2003 season at Syracuse University.
- In the 2003 NBA Draft, Anthony was selected 3rd overall by the Denver Nuggets.
- On February 13, 2004, Melo appeared in Got Milk? Rookie Challenge at the 2004 NBA All-Star Weekend.
- He finished second in the NBA Rookie of the Year, which was voted behind Cleveland's LeBron James.
- Following the 2005-2006 NBA season, Carmelo signed a new five-year deal with the Nuggets worth $ 80 million.
- On February 22, 2011, Anthony and Chauncey Billups were sent to the New York Knicks under a trade agreement between the Denver Nuggets, Minnesota Timberwolves, and the New York Knicks.
- On July 13, 2014, Melo signed a new five-year contract with the Knicks.
- He appeared in the 2015 NBA All-Star Game.
- He is the founder of Puerto Rico FC, an expansion team for the North American Soccer League.
- Melo was featured in all three EA Sports basketball franchises - NCAA March Madness, NBA Street, and NBA Live.
- In 2004, Carmelo was arrested at Denver International Airport after police officers found marijuana in his luggage. He was eventually released after his friend James Cunningham wrote an affidavit confirming that it was his marijuana.
- On April 14, 2008, Anthony was charged withdriving under the influence. Police officers said Melo drove through the alleys and did not lower his car lights. He was later suspended from the Nuggets for two games.
- On December 14, 2006, he founded the Carmelo Anthony Youth Development Center.
- Melo donated $ 1.5 million to the Living Classrooms Foundation.
- He gave Syracuse University a $ 3 million check to build a brand new basketball practice facility.
- Visit his official website @ thisismelo.com.
- Follow Carmelo on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- What is smart glass
- What is the viscosity of blood
- Damaging environmental taxes to poor people disproportionately
- Are sproede materials deformable
- What is your most specific pet anger
- Will git ever be replaced
- Why is my dog's skin turning dark
- Is loneliness an evolutionary benefit?
- What is CPU VRIN
- How small can a gaming PC get?
- What's the best recipe for your mom
- How often are taxis serviced
- Why does a power generator turn off automatically
- What is Jiu Jitsu
- Is there a physical test for reality
- What is a degenerate solution
- Will hipmunk succeed
- Is Shiva Paramatma or just a god
- Americans hate Asians
- Well worth the cosmetics school in 2016
- How do I make acrylic paints shine
- What techniques are used to diagnose adenomyosis
- How does the guacamole restaurant stay fresh?
- When did people start writing plays?