What is the smallest Japanese maple tree
Japanese maple: a colorful eye-catcher in the autumn garden
Even cloudy autumn days lose their horror on closer inspection, because the leaves of many bushes and trees have changed spectacularly. They shine in the colors red, yellow or orange and make autumn beautifully colorful. The leaves of the Japanese maple change color in a particularly interesting way.
Japanese maple: Compact varieties with a beautiful color
There are sorts of Japanese maple that grow very tall, while others remain compact and reach heights between 1.50 meters and 2 meters. So there is a suitable maple for every garden. There are even special specimens for planting in a tub. A nice variety that does not grow very tall is the Japanese maple "Skeeter's Broom". When fully grown, it grows to about two meters tall and gets bright red autumn leaves. The "Shaina" variety with dark red autumn leaves is even smaller. It comes to a maximum height of around 1.50 meters. The smallest variety among the Japanese maples is called "Katsura". It measures only about 1.20 meters and convinces with bright orange autumn leaves. But there are of course many other impressive varieties.
The choice of location plays a decisive role
In order for the Japanese maple to develop well, the right location is also crucial. It is essential to follow the instructions on the plant labels. Maples do not have to be laboriously cut. Just let the Japanese maple grow, then over time it forms a spreading crown that looks just fantastic, especially in autumn.
This topic in the program:
NDR 1 Lower Saxony | Gardening tips | 10/12/2019 | 06:50 am
- Will Virtual Reality VR be really helpful
- Jharkhand Bihar will always stay backwards
- What is Enterococcus fecalis
- Which are associated with precipitation
- How do I become a lighting designer
- What will Muhammad Ali be remembered for?
- How much do e-cigs cost
- How does uploading work on the satellite internet
- Who shot Christina Grimmie
- You can donate hangers
- Did he enjoy spending time with me
- RGB backlighting is a gimmick
- Which are the unstable elements
- What are some top travel website
- Killing traditional artist innovations in game design
- What is your addicting perfume
- Did Darwin deny evolution?
- Post code 4 for 34116
- How do ambulances work
- Hiccups are contagious
- How did the Nazis recruit soldiers
- How can I prevent ideas from becoming frozen
- Are there ambiverts in the Myers Briggs typology
- Should I make goals
- What were German snipers wearing during World War II
- What are the best clapboards
- Don't you like your parents' friends?
- Is everything in a spectrum
- All the affordable bars in Whitefield Bangalore
- When do NDA cadets get vacation
- Girls prefer a perfect friend
- What is the northernmost city in America
- What are T-rays