What is your philosophy when it comes to fashion
The creative and versatile training concept in the area of fashion + design prepares you very comprehensively and professionally for the international fashion industry and for your successful career in the creative industry. Your individual development is always in the foreground.
International orientation and wide-ranging know-how
In order to be able to assert themselves successfully in the industry, budding young designers have to bring a variety of competencies and skills with them
For this reason, we train your individual, creative, artistic, conceptual, manual and technical skills and also provide you with the relevant business and marketing know-how for your successful career in the fashion business.
The versatile and exciting profession of fashion designer is considered to have a promising future. With the right training, diverse perspectives await you!
The national and international fashion and textile industry is in a constantly changing dynamic environment with changing conditions and is therefore constantly confronted with new challenges. The industry therefore lives from constant renewal and continuously offers qualified and committed young people numerous career opportunities and opportunities to contribute creatively. Creative ideas and manual skills are always in demand. We are convinced of that.
State-recognized fashion schools
As the 1st private fashion school in Baden-Württemberg, our fashion school received state recognition in 1989 for qualified professional training in fashion design. In 36 months in our Stuttgart and Mannheim talent factory for fashion designers, the completed vocational training to become a state-recognized fashion designer can become reality.
Practical relevance is of paramount importance in our fashion school. The aim is to prepare our students and young designers realistically and as successfully as possible for a career in the international fashion and textile industry. For this reason, our training is always based on the essential requirements of the national and international fashion industry and the changing competition.
We want to get you ready for entry into the creative industry!
Completed professional training as a state-recognized fashion designer
With us you will receive a completed professional training as a state-recognized fashion designer, who is highly valued in many areas of the clothing industry and recognized as extremely qualified. Our training concept is broad and yet highly specialized. For this reason, after your successful graduation, our fashion schools offer you a very wide range of professional fields and professional opportunities at home and abroad.
Directrice in drafting and editing
Buyer or substitute in textile retail
Specialist in fashion editors
Specialist in theater, musicals, film and television as a costume designer
Activities in the field of product design
Activities in the area of accessory design
Activities in the field of advertising and communication
Activities in the field of visual merchandising
and much more
We cordially invite you to a personal information meeting in our Stuttgart and Mannheim fashion schools. We would be happy to send you our free information folder with lots of interesting information about our professional and state-recognized vocational training in fashion + design.
- Have you attained enlightenment through warmth meditation?
- What do clubs eat
- What made Japan modernize so quickly
- What's the strangest paranormal experience
- Mazonowicz is a Polish surname
- How do I keep stored clothes fresh?
- Is there such a thing as Jewish neurosis
- Is Drupal 7 better than Drupal 6
- What is Descartes myth about
- Are therapists irritated
- Do psychopaths have egos big or small
- How big is the London Zoo
- What is a soldier's greatest fear
- What is the quality of Westinghouse televisions
- Courageous deeds are done fearlessly
- How can we raise our voices
- Where are Acer laptops made
- What is your religion
- What is the scientific name of QUINCE
- Would you take care of me in entrepreneurship
- What famous people went to Stanford University
- How should rice pudding taste
- How long is the name of a Chinese
- What is the formula for absolute pressure
- How to say Nincompoop in Mandarin
- Did Ted Bundy feel anything at all?
- Why do cops have quotas
- What brand logo is a camel
- Sorry for your beauty surgery
- Do you need rear guards for snowboarding
- What are the tasks of internal security
- Which popular websites use rich snippets
- Big wedding versus small wedding