Why is beef steak unhealthy
Why you should fry your steak medium
If a steak is medium fried, it is healthier than through
We like to let a delicious steak melt in the mouth. But how we eat it is up to you: Some like it well done, others medium and some love the English version - almost raw.
There are good and bad arguments for every type of preparation - however, the most important arguments in favor of NOT opting for the completely cooked variant. Is this steakto Once done, it quickly becomes tough ("tastes like a leather shoe") and is even harmful to health, as a US study by the Mount Sinai School of Medicine (New York City) has now proven.
If you like your Fry the steak medium, on the other hand, it is less harmful.
If the steak is fried too hot, the so-called glycotoxin is produced, which can damage the brain and cause diseases such as Alzheimer's. The same substance is also suspected to be responsible for diabetes and obesity. The reason for this effect: Glycotoxins accumulate in the tissue and thereby inhibit cell division - especially in the brain cells.
As early as 1999, another study was able to link the number of colon cancer cases to well-cooked meat.
So: Fry the steak medium - then it sizzles for a shorter time in the pan and hardly produces any glycotoxin.
- How do I earn Quora Credits
- What is allowable shear stress
- Difference between virtual and real trading
- Make tech companies drug test
- Where can I find valuable books
- Is it bad to fear the unknown?
- Is humanities is a bad subject
- Is it worth hiring PMs from Google
- How do we break down polyethylene
- How to photograph a sunset
- How does Google Now on Tap
- How did the term ethnic cleansing come about?
- How do you stop abuse or neglect
- How to say everyone in Iranian
- Which scientific discipline uses mathematics the least
- What is the name of a baby bear
- Which celebrity has the best beach body?
- How do I book trips on booking websites
- A narcissist will admit lying
- Why are people fascinated by material success
- Most CEOs come out as insincere
- How are work bonuses taxed
- Which productivity apps do you use
- What is a dysplastic kidney
- Which laptop is best among 80,000
- Why does LinkedIn need so many employees
- What are websites that do not use databases
- What is Sir Isaac Newton known for?
- H2SO4 is the chemical symbol for what
- What are the cons of eating mango
- How did Freddie Mercury change the world
- Who can follow me on Quora
- How does activated charcoal toothpaste whiten teeth?
- What kind of food do mathematicians like