What are the deepest levels of mindfulness
What is mindfulness
Being mindful means being able to concentrate.
The Pali words sati and sampajañña are translated as awareness, circumspection, awareness, alertness, or mindfulness. It's about "remembering that one is careful and aware of what happens in the immediate experience"
(Shauna Shapiro and Linda Carlson: "The Art and Science of Mindfulness")
It is less about the perception of the world and more about self-exploration. Not how others behave, but how we deal with them. Not whether it is raining or the sun is shining, but what emotions it triggers in us. Not whether I am happy or sad, but how these moods express themselves in our body. Our thoughts tell us something about our thought patterns and not about reality. In mindfulness training you learn to better understand your own thought patterns and how to get away from them.
Mindfulness techniques have a healing effect on almost all aspects of the body and soul, this has been proven experimentally many times. MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) is a Buddhist and Indian mindfulness technique by Jon Kabat-Zinn and is one of the most successful methods in (psycho-) somatic medicine.
Someone who practices paying attention to their body is also exercising a lot more. At its deepest level, mindfulness is about "freedom". Freedom from reflex patterns, freedom from automatic reactions, and freedom from suffering. Mindfulness can transform our relationship with what is. The power of our unquestioned and highly conditioned patterns can gradually decline. We are able to make conscious decisions and recognize and know what is true in us. We begin to train our mind so that we can observe the mind with the mind. And we start in the present moment
Frank Berzbach: The art of leading a creative life.
- Chlorinated water makes your skin dark
- How did Stalin or Khrushchev control Chechnya?
- Which gas is larger in the inhaled air?
- How fast can a brown bear sprint
- What do religious people think about unconsciousness
- What do you like about geography
- Why is the Wikipedia article by Quoras so incomplete
- Stoneware coffee mugs are tough
- Who is Ozzy Osbourne
- What class of drugs is alprazolam
- What is a small injection molding machine
- How advanced is the Japanese space program?
- Did your brother get his memory back?
- How can I make a wise decision
- How do I free myself from everything
- Bilingual children learn new languages better
- How can I die in silence
- What makes the grass grow
- In theory, a vacuum balloon could fly
- What is the psychological explanation for perseverance
- Crabs die immediately in boiling water
- Why should chess players buy chess engines
- Why is illustration important in advertising
- Is it worth learning mental math