What is online event management
Digital event management with CRM: this is how your online events will be successful
Send a webinar invitation, switch on the microphone and camera, done. If you have already organized an online event yourself, you know very well that there is much more to a professional, digital event. Event management requires a high degree of structure both online and offline and, like any other marketing campaign, is based on many strategic decisions.
If you are responsible for digital events, you juggle countless people, tasks and projects. A suitable event management software can support you optimally during every phase. In the following, you can read how you can master your online event planning more efficiently and create a data-supported basis for decision-making for your area of responsibility.
Event planning: data instead of gut feeling
Are you wondering how many events to host? Or whether your online workshops and webinars are well received? If you use your CRM as event management software, you can document participant feedback and, based on this experience, give recommendations for future event planning. As an event manager, you make a significant contribution to the positioning of your company and offer sales ideal support in generating and developing leads.
By evaluating various KPIs and including current budgets, you can make well-founded decisions and plan which events you want to implement.
Relevant KPIs for event management are for example:
- Number of participants or "no-show rate"
- Number of new or further developed leads
- Cost per lead
Easy target group segmentation
One of the most important steps in planning online events is deciding which people to greet at your virtual event. After all, it makes a huge difference whether you want to inspire new customers, existing customers, business partners or your own employees.
Instead of wasting your valuable time comparing different Excel lists or inquiring about data from colleagues, a CRM system enables you to identify your potential participants quickly, uniformly and reliably.
- Use attributes, logical selections and saved searches to directly determine the right participants for your online event
- Save time and resources thanks to the central mapping of all contacts and series campaigns such as mailings or data exports
- Exclude contacts with advertising blocks directly and thereby avoid illegal invitations
- A well-maintained database in CRM prevents participants from being forgotten, saves you from writing letters to inactive contacts and provides you with the latest status of all relevant people
Smooth event organization
If you use a CRM as event management software, you can divide your event into individual projects Monitor progress and see the current status at any time. In this way you can avoid unnecessary inquiries and react quickly if necessary.
You can store all to-dos in checklists throughout the entire process from event planning to evaluation. So you can do it clear responsibilities and transparency for everyone involved. As an event manager, you can also ensure that all tasks have been completed and keep an eye on everything.
Comprehensive overview of resources
Good planning is half the battle for a successful event. Approach event planning in a structured manner and record all the necessary steps in CRM. Is the presentation for the webinar ready yet? Has the moderator already been prepared for the event? Is the right equipment available? A CRM system helps you all these tasks at a glance to keep. Communicate quickly and directly via the chat function, link important documents with the relevant event project and stay up to date with functions such as observations and push notifications.
Interact with your attendees
Even if you don't meet your audience face to face, it is important to rely on interaction. Avoid boring lectures and involve your audience. Allow time for questions and make your online event as interactive as possible. Helpful online tools such as Mural are available for this, in order to visually work together with your target group.
Even after the event, it is important to maintain contact with the participants and to request feedback. Use online surveys for this, which you can send to the participants of your event directly from the CRM. In turn, you can use the survey results to draw valuable conclusions for future events.
Minimal effort for event invitations
Create distribution lists with the relevant groups of people and invite them with personalized mailings. With a CRM system, you can keep track of a large number of invitations and you can always see which people have received which invitations and when.
After sending out your invitations, you naturally want to know whether your recipients are interested in the event. But where do you get this information from if you don't get an acceptance right away? And how do you avoid penetrating night calls?
Send mailings directly from your CRM software, take hold automatic tracking functions. This allows you to specifically evaluate openings and clicks and draw conclusions for upcoming invitations and events.
In a CRM, you can set up automated processes such as "Send reminder mailings after X days" or "Task: Follow up when you click on button Y". This will give you additional work relief and guarantee that the target group potential will be fully exploited.
All data for following up and maintaining contacts can be taken directly from the event. You record telephone or personal feedback in clear histories. This in turn allows you to draw conclusions for the target group of future events.
With CRM software, you can keep track of things, work efficiently and not only design successful online events, but also master trade fairs or offline events as soon as the current Corona situation allows it again. What are you waiting for?
- Rick Santorum becomes President
- In which language are AIs written
- BLACKPINK was the first K-Pop band
- Who are the top data scientists
- Bought Modi Quora
- What is programming defined in 5 words
- Business owners can delete Yelp reviews
- Why are religious people violent
- What is the importance of classical dance
- Why is standing meditation grounded
- How does the project management work
- Has society lost its soul
- What's your favorite Loretta Lynn song
- What is outside of nothing
- What does integrity 1
- How can you get away with life
- Lifestyle Design Where is geo-arbitrage highest
- When is apoptosis irreversible?
- Suck humans as a species
- Where are the cheapest beers in London
- Is streaming on Kodi illegal in Germany?
- How does Facebook's Voice Video Chat work
- How can you make a concept in architecture
- What only happened to Indian marriages