What could make a person throw up?
Most people are familiar with vomiting. There is hardly anyone who has never been bad in life and who then vomited. According to the definition, when vomiting, the stomach contents are gushed out through the mouth - and thus also the trigger such as bacteria, viruses or toxins. The body tries to get rid of harmful things as quickly as possible. So vomiting is a protective reaction of the body and a natural reflex.
Vomiting is just a symptom that something is wrong in the body, and not a disease in its own right. Vomiting can have very different causes. Often the trigger is harmless, for example if you have eaten the wrong thing. Vomiting can also be a symptom of a serious illness. Most people feel sick at first, which is very uncomfortable. Many then feel the vomiting itself as a relief.
children vomiting more often than adults. Your digestive system is much more sensitive, it reacts more cautiously. Vomiting affects young children in particular because they are not yet used to many food components and foods.
The classic "peasant" at infant shortly after a meal of milk or porridge is not considered to be vomiting. In doing so, a small amount of the meal comes up again. This spitting or spitting is normal because the upper gastric sphincter to the esophagus is not fully developed in the first few months of life.
- What is Recommended to Begin Physics Books
- What does cc mean in engine sizes
- Andrew Johnson has been removed from the presidency
- How do lockpicks work
- Who is the Top Consultant in Bangalore
- Get rid of Instagram likes
- What is TEFL
- How did homelessness begin in the world
- What are some old oak trees
- Why do people build a maisonette house
- What is the logic of evolution
- How do I speak manipulatively
- Some Nazis fled Germany before 1945
- How are UX and digital marketing related
- Why doesn't Batman kill
- What is the best chewing gum
- How does ice absorb heat
- Gives you motivation or intention
- OIR is very difficult in SSB
- When does the monarchy end?
- What is the Best Way to Teach Chemistry
- Why isn't Chinese Cantonese in Google Translate
- What is 2 4 dimethylphenol
- Immortality is the meaning of life