What does IgG
Antibodies are special proteins that can be found in the blood as well as in other body fluids. The main task of antibodies is to protect the body from everything that is foreign to the body - in other words, what does not belong directly to the body, such as
- Microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, parasites etc.),
- Tumor cells and foreign tissue,
- Bee pollen, animal poisons as well
- many other natural or artificial substances and substances.
Antibodies are made by specific white blood cells - a subgroup of lymphocytes (B lymphocytes) that
- Are called plasma cells.
Together with a number of special defense cells (scavenger cells, killer cells, etc.) as well as other complex defense systems (e.g. the complement system), the antibodies form this
There are various options for determining the antibodies in the blood or in other body fluids. On the one hand, all proteins in the blood (including the antibodies) can be detected with the help of the following laboratory test:
- Serum protein electrophoresis.
In serum protein electrophoresis, the proteins in the blood fluid are separated into the following fractions according to their physical properties (size and electrical charge of the protein).
- Albumin fraction
- α1 globulin fraction
- α2 globulin fraction
- ß-globulin fraction
- γ-globulin fraction
In this laboratory test, the antibodies are found in the γ-globulin fraction. For this reason, there are also the following synonymous terms (synonyms) for antibodies:
- Gamma globulins (γ-globulins) as well
In addition to serum protein electrophoresis, there are also other laboratory medical examination methods for antibody diagnostics:
- Immune fixation - this procedure clearly detects and classifies an excessive increase in a certain type of antibody (so-called monoclonal M protein).
- Quantitative determination (i.e. measurement of the antibody concentration in grams per liter). The following antibodies are always measured and assessed together in the blood: IgG, IgA and IgM.
- What do likeable people have in common?
- Is Faisu the best superstar on TikTok
- Mazonowicz is a Polish surname
- How much do trumpets cost
- Who discovered eigenvalues of a matrix
- What is the Best Medicare Benefit Plan
- Like the dramatic society of LSR
- How do I work with business mentors
- How would a person build a museum?
- Which colors have a high wavelength?
- Is a homogeneous mixture a pure substance
- What is Dell Inspiron 3542
- What is a language game in philosophy
- What is the social science research process
- Can I take probiotics forever
- What's wrong with Marvel
- What's the funnest name for sandwich
- What happens after I eat polymer
- Are all bloggers and influencers fake
- What does Xe stand for in chemistry?
- Why do cats stare at people
- What is the latent heat of the ice
- Static electricity can ignite gasoline fumes
- Is a vegan diet good for GERD