What is diagonal communication
Important components of communication
The information channels refer to the transfer of information. This can be done in different ways. A distinction is made between downward communication, upward communication, horizontal communication and diagonal communication. Downward communication is communication from the supervisor to the employee, and upward communication is when it is done in the opposite direction. In the case of horizontal communication, information is passed on between two employees of equal status, in the case of diagonal communication between two employees at different hierarchical levels. (Gerckens 2007: 26 ff.)
Printing and copying of the page is only possible for registered users!
Are the Quality management officer or responsible for the Personnel development In a hospital or a care facility, it is worth implementing your own learning management system with e-learning courses
to the top
- Is this Japanese mixed
- Why do people hold grudges
- Company jobs are saturated
- Which countries show a significant cultural heterogeneity?
- Can you indict a seated president?
- Can you recycle a Christmas paper
- Are thick eyebrows attractive to men
- What is the purpose of the adrenal glands?
- Defamation must be wrong
- How much radiation was there in Chernobyl
- How does Xtra PC help my computer
- Why do the wings of X Wing fighters move
- How is social justice promoted through education?
- What were the English motives for colonization?
- Which country is the enemy of Belgium
- What are TFT monitors used for?
- Who started the war for the first time at Christmas
- What exercises help tennis players
- Why is pedophilia so common
- Is Elon Musk in contact with extraterrestrials
- How do you teach parenting skills
- What is the best villa in Bali
- Why is NaOH a secondary standard substance
- What actors actresses are nice people